Best SD sprocket?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/16/2013 7:18 PM

just switched to spline drive cranks and i want a spline drive sprocket. whats the best? i dont do sprocket grinds or any of that dumb crap

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Email: benignimatt@gmail.com
Xbox GT: CreeD Viibez

5/16/2013 7:21 PM

tree lite

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/16/2013 7:23 PM

tomdon wrote:

tree lite

the spokes on them are so thin tho. are they strong

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Email: benignimatt@gmail.com
Xbox GT: CreeD Viibez

5/16/2013 7:27 PM

Mds......oh wait your saving 5 grams with spline dive.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/16/2013 7:38 PM

Pretty much any. I don't know if the ones with the insert or better or worse than the ones without the inserts. I got some 25t fixie brand off of Amazon super cheap during Cyber Monday. It's chromoly CNC or some crap and doesn't have an insert. And assuming that it's made for fixies, it's probably strong as hell cause that thing is like 5mm max, not that thick really.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

5/16/2013 7:43 PM

tomdon wrote:

tree lite

matt X stolen X bmx wrote:

the spokes on them are so thin tho. are they strong

thats the tree 4130. the lite is 8mm thick. and i hate spline drive. id rather not need a hammer to remove my sprocket, and prefer my spindle intact.

|

5/16/2013 7:47 PM

id say the tree OG DS sprocket it is still really light and bloody strong too. but "Tomdon" is right that sprocket is great too and saves you a bit of weight

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

5/16/2013 7:53 PM

The tree sd is good like they said

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/16/2013 7:56 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

tree has 3 sd sprockets...

|

5/16/2013 8:00 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

tomdon wrote:

Haha yeah i know i meant the lite like you said, are the s&m sd sprockets any good

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/16/2013 8:01 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

tomdon wrote:

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Haha yeah i know i meant the lite like you said, are the s&m sd sprockets any good

never owned an s&m sprocket

|

5/16/2013 8:28 PM

S&M L7 Was A Bitch To Put On And Take Off. Go With A Tree

|

Text For Faster Response (727) 218 4305
Follow Me On Instagram - @Marcog_727
Refs–
Sold : Mrhavoc1988, Skubasteve, Joe_Martinez, -Havok-
Bought : ii Krxfted, Tomdon, SnM An1mal, ScramHype, Ecuadevil, TheHorrorContract
Traded : Wolfen, Kevin_Burnett, The_Bmxist, Wilberto_Mora, Mobking, Joe_Martinez

5/16/2013 8:36 PM

TREE Or anything chromoly

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

5/16/2013 9:36 PM

future FBM wrote:

Spline drive is a lot better than a bolt tbh. I never have that kinda jerking feel when I start pedaling either. Plus it evenly spreads the stress. Idek I like it a lot more.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

5/17/2013 9:25 AM

future FBM wrote:

Spenlard wrote:

Spline drive is a lot better than a bolt tbh. I never have that kinda jerking feel when I start pedaling either. Plus it evenly spreads the stress. Idek I like it a lot more.

Ride spline drive for about 2 weeks and felt no difference. The only difference is that my simple crank maintence is lengthen by a half hour of Beating the sprocket off

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK