Best Skatepark Fight Video?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/27/2012 9:53 PM

so much hate >.> Why are those chics even at the skatepark? lemee guess there cuch is itchy. Id like to know why all these arguments even start? Those were some good vids though pretty entertaining =P

|

7/28/2012 7:54 PM

Austin_Read wrote:

how was it gay, i would fuck both of those chicks.

twas a good slut fight.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

7/28/2012 8:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/28/2012 8:24 PM

|

7/28/2012 8:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/28/2012 8:25 PM

Nvm there you go

|

7/28/2012 8:22 PM

Austin_Read wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

twas a good slut fight.

your god damn right it was.

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

7/28/2012 9:20 PM

Austin_Read wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

twas a good slut fight.

Austin_Read wrote:

which one would you smang first??

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

7/28/2012 10:42 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

twas a good slut fight.

Austin_Read wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

which one would you smang first??

Mom - blonde- burnett

In that order

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

7/31/2012 12:08 PM

Austin_Read wrote:

-Havok- wrote:

Whoa whoa whoa! No one ever said anything about not fuckin em! Lol. I just said they can't fight worth a shit. I've only seen one decent chick fight when I was in high school. Started out as dumb tweaker bitches talking shit as usual,so one of them was beating the shit out of the other chick then grabbed her head and started slamming it against the side of one of the school busses in the parking lot. All this right in front of nearly every person in the school and all the teachers. Never saw either of them again after that cuz I'm assuming they got expelled, but boy it was awesome! Haha

holy shit thts crazy cuz i saw a fght here down in florida to the exact describtion you put it!!bitches be cray

|

b.y.o.b < b.y.o. pb&j
E-thug=E-tard

8/6/2012 2:38 PM

the fight is at the end haha bmx jam turns into skaters fighting.
|

refs: nshs2010, lucifer.666, BEASTASSDICkwink

Volkswagen's and Bmx!

8/6/2012 5:07 PM

8:34

|

8/6/2012 5:20 PM

the kid at 8:36 is why Oklahoma has "Stand your ground" laws, he would have been shot as soon as he lifted his board to swing.

|

8/6/2012 7:23 PM

NebLikesBMX wrote:

Nigga yo blacker than this! Thats brown.

|

8/11/2012 7:33 PM

sbc785 wrote:

those guys were just a bunch of punks, no need to instigate a fight if it could be avoided....although her calling him a "cracker" would have just wanted me to get her fired.

some of that was most definitely unnecessary. Like when he took down that asian guy..

|

On Bmx-Forum since 09.

Refs: fitrider1994, Brokenbmx

8/11/2012 9:39 PM

bloghogs wrote:

8:34

that was brutal!

|

Instagram= suckmydeeeck
Tumblr= http://benkingyo.tumblr.com/

8/12/2012 2:07 PM

RxGrimReaper wrote:

This it?

They had a reason to fight the woman because she was trying to get them to by hitting their camera and calling them crackers, but I don't think he had to floor the man, I kind of feel sorry for him.

|

8/12/2012 2:38 PM

Kerola wrote:

They had a reason to fight the woman because she was trying to get them to by hitting their camera and calling them crackers, but I don't think he had to floor the man, I kind of feel sorry for him.

You know most security guards MOST are chill i still don't think they had a justified reason for pushing the woman and taking the guy to the ground after he said "please dont hurt me" (I kno I kno he sounded like a pussy but he didn't want any problems he wasn't aggravating anyone). Now a security guards job is to make sure that the premises goes undamaged and to rid any "shady" people. The guys were grinding after the security guard said stop, gentlemen wouldv'e said "ok let me get my stuff and ill be out of here" he sometimes the security guards turn to be cool people if you get them to talk. Security guards have to put this tough facade because we all know nice people get stepped all over on =D. Reason i say this is cause i know a few security guards who are chill with me riding in their area as long as im not being a dick and shit they're fine (sometimes they even watch me ride). Just thought i should put out the security guards side of the story =D

|