Best Street Frame?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/1/2015 7:33 PM

I'm sure that there is already a thread for this, so sorry about that. Anyways, I bought a 2015 Fit Dugan 3, mainly because it was left hand drive. After a week of grinding the dropouts bent (last time buying completes.) Therefor, what would you say is the best street frame on the market? Any personal recommendations? Thanks

|

2/1/2015 7:38 PM

If you have a problem with bending drop outs, get something with real thick ones like a Sunday, United Dinero, WTP, Volume Cerberus, etc. 6-8mm thick oughta do you justice. Also look into a 14mm female hub like a Gsport, Tree, or Shadow BTR.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

2/1/2015 7:42 PM

Sunday Soundwave, wave tubing for dent resistance, beefy headtube gusset, D shaped chainstays for extra strength, thick dropouts, mid BB, and lifetime warranty thanks to 41 thermal so even if you do manage to break it, they got you covered.

inb4 brayden and his "Sunday fanboy" bullshit.

|

2/1/2015 7:54 PM

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

2/1/2015 7:58 PM

Looks like the Soundwave is the way to go. Thanks guys

|

2/1/2015 8:00 PM

You should get this because i want to see one in person. https://www.danscomp.com/products-FRAMES/211846/Bone_Deth_Motorbone_Frame_(Sean_Burns).html

Haha but peretty much any after market frame shouldn't bend.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

2/1/2015 9:02 PM

Sounds like your bike is pretty new. I would talk to the shop you bought it at about warranty before you decide to buy a new frame.

Here's more info on Fit's warranty policy.

http://fitbikeco.com/customer-service/

|

Chris

www.bmxtransition.com
Canadian BMX Mailorder
Instagram: @transitionbmx

2/1/2015 11:53 PM

Sunday Soundwave looks like a beast with those waved tubes and thick ass drop outs

|

2/2/2015 12:01 AM

Sunday or FBM.

|