Best Videos Of All Time?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/13/2018 1:08 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/13/2018 7:03 AM

GCBMX69 wrote:

Can I eat and please kill me are my all time favorite

Please kill me is awesome! I wanna live is awesome too, well worth watching if you haven't seen it.

There's too many. Criminal mischief, lights out, various issues of props, the whole fbm and s&m catalogue (apart from hotdogs who can't read). Voices and tomorrow we work had a massive influence on me. Anything with Ian schwartz or Steven Hamilton, odyssey electronical. I could go on.

The Garrett byrnes documentary is well worth a watch.

On bmxmdb I came across loads of really good scene videos, with loads of really good unheard of riders

|

1/13/2018 7:20 AM

I wish they made a Lords of Dogtown type of movie but for bmx

|

1/13/2018 10:27 AM

I like the new bsd video a lot. That's some of the best riding I have ever seen. I really think they have the most solid team around right now. There's too many others to list. Definitely one of my favorites.

|

1/13/2018 10:37 AM

BrooklynGoon wrote:

I wish they made a Lords of Dogtown type of movie but for bmx

Lords of Dogtown was the best Hollywood skateboard movie. They did a great job, and the writers obviously did thier homework. Unlike, say, the movie grind, which was written by someone who obviously had never stepped foot on a skateboard. It came out a couple years after Tony hawk did the 900, and his video game was a huge success. The movie was an epic flop. I'm really surprised they did such a good job with Lord's of Dogtown.

|

1/13/2018 11:33 AM

Criminal mischief, t1 you get what you get, square one wide awake nightmare, up in arms, and Halloween tour, lotek mixtape and vancouver trip, road fools 6, two by four video, antidote video. I could live with these videos alone and be stoked

|

@coupd_tat

1/13/2018 8:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/13/2018 9:58 PM

Lord voelker, anything bonedeth, anything sean burns or that crew, the floridiah fest from last year was pretty killer diller... Trey jones is pretty nutty too

|

1/13/2018 10:47 PM

Anthem 2

|

1/14/2018 10:24 PM

Sean Burns - Anthem II

|

1/15/2018 1:53 AM

coupde_tat wrote:

Criminal mischief, t1 you get what you get, square one wide awake nightmare, up in arms, and Halloween tour, lotek mixtape and vancouver trip, road fools 6, two by four video, antidote video. I could live with these videos alone and be stoked

Nailed it with the first 4 videos for me!

|

If I could go a tenth as high as Larry Edgar goes, then I would still be blasting super high.

1/15/2018 2:41 PM

Etnies: Forward = greatest of all time.

|

1/15/2018 11:39 PM

Mutiny - Let's get mystical... Must have watched it 50 times no exaggeration and it still blows my mind

Yeah I'm a fan boy, sue me

|

1/16/2018 12:04 AM

That's an easy one:

Animal - Can I eat?
Nowhere fast
Criminal Mischief
Ride On

And the very best BMX video EVER:
Matt Hoffman's Head First

|

1/18/2018 9:08 AM

iv been riding bmx for 20 yrs got more then 100 bmx vhs and dvd and the best video is by far : square one wide awake nightmare .

Honorable mention to Little devil Criminal mischief and Mutiny time well spent .

|

1/18/2018 9:16 AM

julien wrote:

iv been riding bmx for 20 yrs got more then 100 bmx vhs and dvd and the best video is by far : square one wide awake nightmare .

Honorable mention to Little devil Criminal mischief and Mutiny time well spent .

Right on man I agree with you. Those two had the biggest influence on me

|

@coupd_tat