Edited Date/Time: 11/27/2014 8:41 AM

I wanna see some stories of encounters anyone has had with cops or soccermoms

|

Youtube
Instagram: @joelfiest
Twitter @joelfiest9
Bike Check

11/27/2014 8:42 AM

One time my friend and i were grinding a sewer because it had metal on the edge. We were waxing it up and a soccermom came by and asked us what we were doing. Long story short she said we were vandalizing the city and all this other shit. She wouldn't stop either. She was on a walk and she came back about 10 mins later and started saying shit to us again.

|

Youtube
Twitter @joelfiest9
Bike Check

11/27/2014 8:44 AM

Shouldda pimp slapped her and told her to beg you to be gentle.

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

11/27/2014 9:41 AM

EddiMundo wrote:

Shouldda pimp slapped her and told her to beg you to be gentle.

lol

|

Youtube
Twitter @joelfiest9
Bike Check

11/27/2014 9:44 AM

I've had too many but the funniest is probably when i was kicked out of a curb session. behind a school. The principal called the cops because bikes being ridden behind the school"makes her uncomfortable"

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

11/27/2014 10:23 AM

Cop flipped out on me for being on a school roof with my bike. He wouldn't stop yelling. Cop:" get off the damn roof! Get off it right now!!!" Me:" ok sir, i'm not going to give you any trouble. Please calm down." Cop:" I TOLD YOU TO GET OFF THE DAMN ROOOOF!!!!!!!" This went on for a little while till he finally got out of the way and let me off the roof.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

11/27/2014 12:30 PM

cop tried to search me because i was skateboarding with a grocery bag, which he took as probable cause and wanted to search the bag
i told him millions of people carry grocery bags and left
what a dumbass

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

11/27/2014 1:08 PM

I've had people tell me that the mayor went into stores around my town saying to watch out for me.

I watched a guy get chewed out for telling these scooter kids to leave but then he proceeded to wreck her because her kids were making the skatepark an unsafe environment for doing what they were doing.

That's about it.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

11/27/2014 1:16 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Cop flipped out on me for being on a school roof with my bike. He wouldn't stop yelling. Cop:" get off the damn roof! Get off ...more

Should have been like "THAT'S WHAT I'M FUCKING TRYING TO DO" and jumped off.

|

11/27/2014 1:22 PM

Funniest are probably times when a cop tries kicking us out of where we're allowed to ride. One time a cop tried getting us for riding in the parking lot of the bike shop. Went something like this.

*2 cops roll up, one bike cop, one in a car*
Cop- "Alright boys I'm gonna need you all to--"
Me- "Nope we're allowed to ride here, kay you can leave now."
Cop- "Do you have permission to ride here? If not you're getting a fine."
Me- "Yeah go right inside and talk to the owner of the bike shop whose parking lot we're in."

*cops leave*

Dumbest.. Too many to think of just one, but one in particular comes to mind when 3 friends & I were going to McDonald's. We get like 1 street from the door and myself & 2 others cross the street, 3rd guy stayed because a car looked like it was gonna go. So he waved them across, but the car didn't move. He started to go, and then the car started moving, honks at him, and this happened like 3 times before my friend said "Alright what the fuck ever I'm going." and the car starts going too, but slams on the brakes & hardcore bitch lady comes out screaming at us for all cutting her off, which we didn't because she had a stop sign and we didn't. She then starts yelling about our friend who said "Fuck" out loud which apparently offended her to the point that she threw her empty drink cup at us, missing horribly. We tell her basically "Lady come on just leave, we didn't do shit"

A manager comes out & she immediately yells at the manager "They're assaulting me! They assaulted me! I'm suing them because they assaulted me!!"

This whole thing went on for a few minutes before we finally said "Alright what the fuck this is bullshit, we're going to another McDonald's" Last thing I said was for someone to check the cameras so they can see we didn't do shit & she actually threw a drink cup at us. So we leave, go to the other McDonald's which isn't too far, and while we're on our way there 2 cops stop us and we're told we're getting disorderly conduct charges pressed on us for apparently assaulting her. We told them to check the camera and see that we didn't do shit, and I overheard the cop talking to the lady on the phone while we were still there saying like "Ma'am they will check the cameras to see if they assaulted you or not" or something.

Ended up letting us go with a fine for not having brakes, never got summoned to court for the disorderly conduct thing or any letter, nothing. Guess the lady realized there was a camera there and her dumbass couldn't get away with lying.

|

11/27/2014 2:22 PM

Never talked to a cop because of something bmx related, but they drive past my house all the time. (I have some dirt jumps visible from the street)

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

11/27/2014 5:21 PM

Cop:
I was doing hop stuff over this gap that connected two parking lots and a cop car rolled up and parked behind me, but the cop didn't get out so I was like "whatever" and I kept riding, and after about 10 minutes the cop car randomly drove up to me and he told me to leave.

Soccermom:
I was grinding a rail near my home that goes along this jogging trail and this dumb pregnant cunt (soccermom) jogged by and then she kinda did a double-take and then came back and was like, "Excuse me. You need to take your headphones out, and you need to stop jumping on that rail, you could hurt yourself." and so I went, "With all do respect ma'am, my health and safety is my concern, not yours." And then she sort of like, gaped at me, and then went "Excuse me?! I don't think your parents would like you jumping on that rail." And then I went, "My parents are 100% aware of what I'm doing right now, ma'am." And then she went, "I highly doubt that. You need to leave, right now." And then I lost my temper and went, "OK first off, I really hope that bulge in your stomach is a baby because if it's not, you need to get bulimia because you're fucking ugly. Second, my safety is none of your concern, so fuck off you fat stupid cunt" And then I rode away as fast as I could.

I was 15 and immature.

|

11/27/2014 7:06 PM

GorillaKing37 wrote:

Cop:
I was doing hop stuff over this gap that connected two parking lots and a cop car rolled up and parked behind me, but the ...more

Lmao best story

|

Youtube
Twitter @joelfiest9
Bike Check

11/27/2014 7:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/27/2014 7:15 PM

A few weeks ago i was riding at my high school with a few of my friends. We were grinding a ledge that is hardly on the schools property, more towards the sidewalk. But anyways, It was a saturday and obviously school is out. This lady pulls up and drives across the parking lot and sits on the phone for about 10 minutes. Then she drives over to me and my friends. She told my that we couldn't ride our bikes there. So i said the janitor has came up to me before and said he doesn't have a problem with bikes, its just the skateboards.(yes that actually happend). Which is weird he says that because theres 10-20 kids a day that ride their bike and skateboard to school but they don't give a shit about them. She was like well i just got off the phone with the superintendent of our school's district and he said that they don't allow any bikes or skateboards on the property. Which was funny because i could see the building that the superintendent works at from where i was. It was like 300 feet from where i was. Not a car near the building and not a light on. So we ended up acting like we were leaving but we didn't. She finally left and we stayed there for a few more hours

|

Youtube
Twitter @joelfiest9
Bike Check

11/27/2014 7:17 PM

Some kid was riding in a big ass tonka truck through the park, I was going for the biggest gap in the park. I call out my run, everyone in the park stops for a minute so I can do my thing, and I go for it, as fast as I can go, then the little kid and his tonka truck goes RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. I didn't even have time to touch the brake lever. This kid got destroyed. As usual, there was a cop there, and he told here she and here kid were at fault. She got fined. And she was pissed. She straight up was screaming at me to "FUCK OFF YOU WORTHLESS CUNT." Yeah. Soccer moms in yoga pants and pink nike workout shirts.

|

11/27/2014 7:18 PM

Rode bike to work, was asked to stay late, leave right as suns going down ( still perfectly light out but would have brought my light had i know i would be there late) cops flash me, tell me i can't ride with out lights, i explained the situation, told them it was a couple miles home, still told me to walk, i even asked for a ride which they declined an then proceeded to follow behind me in their car almost all the way home. And why couldn't they just drive me?

|

11/27/2014 7:32 PM

Just remember one.. I was riding home by myself & a cop was driving in front of me by at least 100 feet or so, I guess he saw me in his rear view mirror so he turns into an alley, turns around in a parking lot, then sits at the end of the alley and waits for me to go by. I went by, not thinking much of it, and he starts following me. He followed me for almost a block before revving his engine up to let me know he was behind me. Which I ignored lolol. So he revved it up more and got right up next to me signaling for me to stop so I finally did.

He begins asking what I'm doing, where I just came from, where I'm going. I just told him "I'm just riding." and he kept going "Uh huh where you riding to? Who were you with?" And I just continued saying I'm riding and that I was alone. He then tells me I don't have brakes on my bike and that he needs to take down my info. At this point I'm pretty pissed cause I was having a good day prior to that, so I jokingly tell him "Gotta catch me first!" and pick my bike up like I'm gonna try to bolt. He didn't find that funny, so I just gave him my info and shit, and right after he took down my info he asks where I live again and shit. I told him "Up that way." pointing in the direction I live in, well he wasn't happy with that answer even though the retard just wrote down my address.

He then goes "Well, I'm just about done with you, so you can leave, but you better walk the bike since you have no brakes. And if I see you around town again with no brakes, I'm just gonna mail the citation right to you without even talking to you. Oh and to make sure you're not gonna just hop back on your bike when you turn the corner or something, I'm gonna follow you home to make SURE you walk it."

I'm thinking he's a fuckin dipshit at this point but lol'd to myself cause I live out of his jurisdiction. So I walked, and took the most retarded way home so he had to take quick turns down small alleys to follow me, and I walked right out of his jurisdiction, hopped on my bike, and rode the rest of the way home. This was a little over a year ago and I haven't had any run ins with that dickwad since (knock on wood anyway)

|

11/27/2014 7:49 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Just remember one.. I was riding home by myself & a cop was driving in front of me by at least 100 feet or so, I guess he ...more

I didn't know you can get a citation for not having brakes. And its annoying how adults and cops think just because i wanna ride my bike and im a teenager, i must be a little shit that just causes trouble

|

Youtube
Twitter @joelfiest9
Bike Check

11/27/2014 7:53 PM

a few times when ive been sort of followed by cops i just turn into a no car bike path or whatever and its funny af because they can't really do anything because they don't have probable cause

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

11/27/2014 8:15 PM

KCM0BMX wrote:

I didn't know you can get a citation for not having brakes. And its annoying how adults and cops think just because i wanna ...more

I forget how much it is, but it's not much. I think my last one in that borough was around $25. But still.

Township I live in though is a lot more chill. I got in trouble for no brakes there, they gave me a warning & said if I put brakes on and bring it down to the station within 10 days, they'll tear up the charge. If I didn't though, the warning would turn into a charge.

Did that once, then got stopped a year or so later and the cop ran my name through the system and saw I was already stopped for that in the past and was like "Well, I really don't wanna give you a fine or anything.. So, I'm not gonna." which was awesome of her to do.

Some cops are awesome, some are just doing their jobs, and some are asshats.

|

11/27/2014 8:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/27/2014 8:19 PM

Twice cops downtown gave me dirty looks because they'd cross through 4 lanes of traffic on their bike coming from the bike lane and i would follow even through the oncoming lanes. Which i'm assuming is illegal for both of us on a Friday night especially.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest