Best bang for your buck

Related:
Create New Tag

8/26/2015 6:51 AM

I've basically asked this before, but what do you guys think of a odyssey BB kit going with a set of odyssey thunderbolt cranks? The loctite is working pretty well for my current cranks but its still scary to ride sometimes. This will probably be the most i've dropped on a part so far and I didn't want to make a bad choice. ..I also don't know much about BBs but I figured it would be better to replace everything at once.Photo

|

8/26/2015 7:02 AM

It would work just fine?

Any BB will work.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/26/2015 7:04 AM

It'll be fine. BB's are mostly the same. Thunderbolt's are good.

|

"It's like riding someone's bike and they got the same frame" -Four
Refs:Four x4,tomdon x5,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

8/26/2015 7:17 AM

Good. Best cranks out there.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

8/26/2015 7:57 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

It would work just fine?

Any BB will work.

So theres no specific sizing or anything? Haha I'm kinda hype to finally get the time to get out and ride

|

8/26/2015 7:59 AM

Four wrote:

Good. Best cranks out there.

Word? Is the mm just the length of the crank arms? the options are 165-175 mm

|

8/26/2015 8:02 AM

There are specific sizings but you have the right one. Get the size in cranks you like I wouldn't get something smaller or bigger than I'm use to. I'm sure you don't wanna drop $180 on them and not like the size of the arms.

|

8/26/2015 8:22 AM

The best bang for your buck would be from a female down there in the streets. You are going to get a BIG bang.

That said, the Thunderbolts will go nicely. They have a good reputation and are appreciated by a big community. That community is called "BMX riders".

All your cents will be wells used for those. No money lost, guaranteed.

Oh, do check and recheck the BB size of the mid and everything.

|

It doesn't matter where a train goes. It's decidin' to get on that does.