2: Proper K7

http://www.albes.com/proper-k7-female-cassette-hub.aspx

3: Animal Javelin

http://www.albes.com/animal-javelin-cassette-hub.aspx

Ok which is loudest and most durable and strongest

Thanks alot

|

4/25/2013 12:30 AM

I'm not the biggest fan of those ones really. Have had a v3 and it was ok. I'd get a ratchet, primo mix or a cult match

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

4/25/2013 1:12 AM

which is the loudest??

Lets be honest, you dont care about durability or the strongest ...your only concern is the sound.

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

4/25/2013 2:42 AM

The Horror Contact wrote:

which is the loudest??

Lets be honest, you dont care about durability or the strongest ...your only concern is the sound.

its not acutally i would like a loud strong durable cassette hub

|

4/25/2013 2:58 AM

why those choices
Id choose

1 G-Sport ratchet
2 Primo Mix cassette
3 or something else

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

4/25/2013 3:24 AM

The Proper K7 is A LOT better than most people think. I own one and it's amazing. My mate has the Javelin and that thing holds up really well too. We both grind a lot with no hubguards. You can't go wrong with the K7 or Javelin if you're looking for a really nice hub that'll hold up well but isn't overkill like the G-Sport Ratchet.

|

4/25/2013 3:26 AM

the javelin, my mate has the v3 and it sticks alot, so you'll have to keep it well greased, and if sound is your concern thats not what you want to be doing

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

4/25/2013 5:23 AM

Get a cult match, i slammed febles for two days straight on every single ledge and it didn't even give once.

Cult match is a primo mix. so don't be fooled, it is loud and very reliable and cheap.

the v3 cassette is quite quiet, the proper k7 is medium, the javelin is medium but i've heard shit about it skipping a lot.

Loudness? Get a hub that's Strong and reliable, not weight... for fuck sakes.

|

4/25/2013 5:33 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/25/2013 5:34 AM

The cult looks good, primo, shadow, or g sport all make good hubs. Don't worry about the sound, it personally fucking annoys me how loud mine is lol.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

4/25/2013 11:17 AM

Get the odyssey antigram! Its a badass hub only problem i had was the dust cover but i just took that off

|

whip cream pouring like waterfalls!!!!

4/25/2013 11:26 AM

on a budget get the cult match.
no budget, get the ratchet, btr, antigram
and you dont want to worry about loudness. i sold my raptor cause it got annoying

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

4/25/2013 11:36 AM

Is the re-mix better than the mix?

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

4/25/2013 12:49 PM

i personally wouldnt go for those hubs man, but i dont really know much about them besides the v3, i didnt have any problems with it when i had it though

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

4/25/2013 5:34 PM

Ill sell you my shadow its a great hub and loud as hell

|

Refs: JakeSalbert, Me?(x4), The Balt, the_bmxist,
Jared42069(x2), Dogbones,

4/25/2013 5:36 PM

Chris12345 wrote:

Ill sell you my shadow its a great hub and loud as hell

New Zealand.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

4/25/2013 5:37 PM

T-rider wrote:

No.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

4/25/2013 5:45 PM

T-rider wrote:

the mix was a lot better than the re-mix and could hold up to everything you'd throw at it
Basically a slimmed down lighter version of the mix and won't last you long if you are full on street but its a great park hub
if you want a hub that will last you a life time get the G-Sport

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

4/25/2013 6:20 PM

out of those you listed, either the Proper or the Animal. Personally I'd go Animal, my friend has the Proper and has had it for a few years but the female axle slips a lot in his dropouts even when he tightens the fuck out of it. Both use a single C clip spring though which is inferior to a lot of other cassettes.

Give us a price range and we can help you pick one.

Also for the record, it's better to make just ONE thread asking all your questions instead of cluttering the forum up.

|