Best chain?

Related:
Create New Tag

11/7/2013 6:34 AM

I need a chain yo. I broke my kmc one on a bb slide. I dont care if its halflink as long as i can use a regular chainbreaker and its under 15$

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

11/7/2013 6:43 AM

Best chain and cheap don't go together.

Best chains are the khe collapse and wipperman 1g8 but the collapse is no longer made and the wipperman is to manly to run on quite a few hubs.

For cheap get a odyssey bluebird. Pretty decent chains I ran one for 18 months before I found a collapse for sale

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

11/7/2013 6:52 AM

Get the kmc510HX from Albes. It's KMCs heavy duty chain.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

11/7/2013 6:55 AM

Rant best chain ever!

|

11/7/2013 7:06 AM

Just about any kmc will do.

|

11/7/2013 7:08 AM

KMC 410H (Heavy duty) $10 and has lasted me 3x longer than KMC 710, Shadow, Cult OS HL, KMC 510. Its heavy and bulky as fuck but it won't break.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

11/7/2013 7:32 AM

My next chain will be off a chainsaw. That way I can cut trails through the woods while I ride, and cut some fire wood while camping.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

11/7/2013 10:49 AM

Not gonna happen for 15 bucks.

Your best bet at that price is a cheap KMC from walmart, and it won't last super long.

If you can, try to repair your broken chain to "limp" for a bit and save more money.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/7/2013 12:13 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

My next chain will be off a chainsaw. That way I can cut trails through the woods while I ride, and cut some fire wood while camping.

You genius mother fucker.

|

I have 75 cool points and 5 awesome points

Buy/Sell Refs: Showtime402, fsearles, ticaleb, howlerfbm (x2), irideafly, the balt (x2), MrHavoc1988. dprc

11/7/2013 1:37 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

motogrizz wrote:

You genius mother fucker.

Can i use one of my neighbors thongs as a chain?

|

I ride for my papou.

11/7/2013 2:13 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Get the kmc510HX from Albes. It's KMCs heavy duty chain.

He couldn't use his cheap Walmart chain breaker on it lol

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

11/7/2013 5:19 PM

Eclat Diesel

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

11/7/2013 6:02 PM

FUCK I FOUND A FREE KMC HEAVY DUTY ON THE FLOOR AT MY LOCAL SPOT TODAY AND ITS TOO BIG FOR MY HUB!!!!!!!!!!

|

I ride for my papou.

11/7/2013 9:03 PM

SickDude wrote:

FUCK I FOUND A FREE KMC HEAVY DUTY ON THE FLOOR AT MY LOCAL SPOT TODAY AND ITS TOO BIG FOR MY HUB!!!!!!!!!!

Keep it or give it to someone who needs it. Who leaves a chain anyways

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

11/7/2013 9:12 PM

I don't understand why kids have to buy a whole new chain when it's just one snapped link. Get a chainbreaker and fix it.

|

11/7/2013 9:16 PM

brianoob wrote:

I don't understand why kids have to buy a whole new chain when it's just one snapped link. Get a chainbreaker and fix it.

It was my last link.....

|

I ride for my papou.

11/7/2013 9:29 PM

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

11/7/2013 9:31 PM

brianoob wrote:

SickDude wrote:

It was my last link.....

I snapped links all the time, so I got a chain breaker and took links off random bikes, even got a few links from a princess huffy I found.

|

11/7/2013 9:34 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

I snapped links all the time, so I got a chain breaker and took links off random bikes, even got a few links from a princess huffy I found.

hahah this. I scavenge spokes n such off my old shit when I must. A quick fix is better than none when you're itching to just RIDE.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

11/7/2013 9:36 PM

SickDude wrote:

It was my last link.....

biggybuggy wrote:

BMXism wrote:

hahah this. I scavenge spokes n such off my old shit when I must. A quick fix is better than none when you're itching to just RIDE.

Yes, I practically have a kmc crazy chain going on my fit, arron ross would be jealous....

|