Best chain in your opinion

Related:
Create New Tag

7/11/2013 8:25 AM

Im gonna be buying a chain within the next week and im curious which chain most people recommend , i have a Cult half link right now and it blows some huge donkey balls

|

7/11/2013 8:34 AM

Odyssey Bluebird is the best Chain on the market right now. When Odyssey release the Key Chain, That will be the best chain on the market. I'm afraid to say ALL Half Link Chains as you put it "Blow some huge donkey balls" stick clear of them in the future you only need ONE Half Link to get proper back end adjustment. For now get an Odyssey Bluebird & when its released get a Hollow Pin Odyssey Key Chain.

|

7/15/2013 1:12 PM

tbh just get yourself a 10$ kmc chain the half links snap just as easy and you can buy like 3-5 kmc chains compaired to most other chains

|

Go big or go home

7/15/2013 2:28 PM

The Bluebird is my favorite ever.. but it's just a kmc with a nicely designed halflink and beefier pins/plates.. long as you keep it lubed and properly tensioned it should last until your next drive train set up.

|

Stupidity, outrage, vanity, cruelty, iniquity, bad faith, falsehood - we fail to see the whole array when it is facing in the same direction as we.
-- Jean Rostand

7/15/2013 2:35 PM

the dropbuster..... KMC dropbuster..

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

7/15/2013 2:37 PM

used to have a dropbuster and it lasted like 6 months then my bike got stolen -.-

|

7/15/2013 2:39 PM

brandon.zumbuhl wrote:

used to have a dropbuster and it lasted like 6 months then my bike got stolen -.-

Yeah whoever stole your bike is probably still using the dropbuster

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

7/15/2013 2:40 PM

probably , i might get another one

|

7/15/2013 2:45 PM

The bluebird is just another rebranded kmc. Absolutely nothing special about it. Cult 510 and kmc 510 are the same for like half the price

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/15/2013 2:47 PM

ive never running another Cult chain , ive had 3 and had nothing but problems outta them

|

7/15/2013 2:49 PM

I've ran 3 with no problems. A half link cult and 2 510s. All great to me even with sprocket stalls

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

4/9/2014 9:44 PM

Broke a bluebird, kmc710 and a dk chain i like the khe collapse chain is the bestPhoto

|

4/9/2014 10:25 PM

best thing khe ever made and they discontinued it sad

The cult 510 is not a kmc made chain, the plate design is different and way thinner.

Only the kmc 510 and odyssey bluebird are proper 510's

|

4/9/2014 11:36 PM

Keychain. More info was realesed in the merged if anyone want it.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

4/10/2014 1:08 AM

Best chain - khe collapse but you will struggle to find one.

Next best- bluebird. It is a rebranded kmc chain with a half link pre installed but it is a different chain the the cult one mentioned above.

Best future chain- key chain. Should be out in the next couple on months

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

4/10/2014 1:16 AM

i was pretty sure the bluebird was a rebranded 510HX bla bla blah one? the one ive got, i never remember the name, although it might just be that hx at the end, either way, its different to other 510s

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

4/10/2014 2:34 AM

Kool chain

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

4/10/2014 10:09 AM

The keychain is going to be aviable by summer (rode in the merged)

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

4/10/2014 12:18 PM

Wipperman. /thread

|

HardBMX_Tim wrote: I welded a peg to my pedal so I could do pedal grinds. I would rather wear a teletubbies speedo than a shirt with the word "Bitches" on it, or even worse, "Swag".

4/10/2014 12:23 PM

I want the Keychain so bad.

|

I haven't rode in forever so I suck and I have 2 Hondas. Follow me on Instagram @softtop2k.417

4/10/2014 2:15 PM

EddiMundo wrote:

i was pretty sure the bluebird was a rebranded 510HX bla bla blah one? the one ive got, i never remember the name, although it might just be that hx at the end, either way, its different to other 510s

Chromes are all 510hx which are thicker(?) Than the regular 510. I had one and it was pretty ruined visually when it took it off due to drive side mashing and other stuff and it still was mechanically near perfect except the smashed tops of links that prevented it from each link coming all the way 180° but you don't need that on the bike.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

4/10/2014 4:27 PM

kmc kool chain! My friend has one it it hasn't broken yet! plus its cheap as donkey balls.

|

SHIT HAPPENS

4/10/2014 4:31 PM

chaz.bryan wrote:

kmc kool chain! My friend has one it it hasn't broken yet! plus its cheap as donkey balls.

This really makes me wonder, where can i buy some donkey balls?

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

4/10/2014 6:08 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

This really makes me wonder, where can i buy some donkey balls?

They're sold out everywhere because they are so cheap!

|

SHIT HAPPENS

4/10/2014 6:27 PM

boston wrote:

Wipperman. /thread

Wipperman all the way. Strongest fucking chain . I haven't seen a broken one and a ton of guys associated with bone deth run them so they gotta be tough as a donkeys dong

|

"Of course theyre compatible theyre cranks"

4/11/2014 12:51 AM

I've broken a wipperman. Admittedly it wasn't a 1g8 or the r8 (or whatever the name is) it's was the cheaper one that empire sent me accidentally when I ordered the 1g8

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

4/11/2014 6:14 AM

boston wrote:

Wipperman. /thread

mitchovich wrote:

Wipperman all the way. Strongest fucking chain . I haven't seen a broken one and a ton of guys associated with bone deth run them so they gotta be tough as a donkeys dong

Not every body need such a strong chain, its more expensive, weights more.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

4/11/2014 6:47 AM

boston wrote:

Wipperman. /thread

mitchovich wrote:

T-rider wrote:

Not arguing with that. You're right, it's not for everyone.
But, it is the best.

|

HardBMX_Tim wrote: I welded a peg to my pedal so I could do pedal grinds. I would rather wear a teletubbies speedo than a shirt with the word "Bitches" on it, or even worse, "Swag".

4/11/2014 12:40 PM

mitchovich wrote:

T-rider wrote:

boston wrote:

Not arguing with that. You're right, it's not for everyone.
But, it is the best.

YUP it is. You re right in that.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

4/11/2014 4:14 PM

Isnt the Bluebird just a rebadged KMC Z510HX?

|