Best fork/stem?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/19/2013 5:42 PM

I'm getting a big order from danscomp but I'm stuck on what fork and stem I should get. I've looked at the s&m pitchforks, demolition elite, and odyssey r-race fork. And I have no idea for a stem. I don't want it too heavy but I'm looking for a front load. Thanks!

|

7/19/2013 5:46 PM

get the odyssey forks (have a great warranty) and an S&M redneck

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

7/19/2013 5:56 PM

Odyssey R-25/32

Eclat Nathan Williams
Fit High Top or Benny L
Animal MR Top or Front Load
Odyssey SXTN, TDFL or Tomahawk
S&M Enduro or Challenger
Tree Collet Drop or Top Load
Fiend Reynolds or Morrow

|

7/19/2013 5:59 PM

Topsey wrote:

Odyssey R-25/32

Eclat Nathan Williams
Fit High Top or Benny L
S&M Enduro or Challenger
Fiend Reynolds or Morrow

Listen to him. He knows his shit.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

7/19/2013 6:07 PM

Topsey wrote:

Odyssey R-25/32

Eclat Nathan Williams
Fit High Top or Benny L
S&M Enduro or Challenger
Fiend Reynolds or Morrow

Sweet thank you man

|

7/19/2013 8:18 PM

For the fork, get an FBM CB4k if they still have any in stock. If not, the Odysseys or the S&M.
For the stem, if you want a frontload, get a Profile Acoustic, or an S&M Redneck. And bro, don't worry about the weight of your stem. The heaviest stems versus the lightest stems are like a 2 oz. difference. Don't be like this guy I ride with who spent $80 on a Colony stem just so he could have the lightest stem around, even though he could've gotten a better stem for $20 or $30 less.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

7/19/2013 11:36 PM

Why does no one recommend the Odyssey Elementary? I'm not a hardcore rider so I don't know how it holds up on drops, but the thing is so freakin' easy to tighten! I love it! But please tell me, is it too weak for hardcore street riding?

|

7/20/2013 1:03 AM

VinKreepo wrote:

Why does no one recommend the Odyssey Elementary? I'm not a hardcore rider so I don't know how it holds up on drops, but the thing is so freakin' easy to tighten! I love it! But please tell me, is it too weak for hardcore street riding?

they slip easily and ive had a few friends snap them too

|

7/20/2013 1:13 AM

All the same shit to me lol.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/20/2013 1:46 AM

Primo kamakazi or strand. both have an amazing warranty and they are both pretty dam strong

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

7/20/2013 2:26 AM

I just always seem to buy Odyssey parts.....don't know why........my bad ?

|

Gravity sucks

7/20/2013 5:43 AM

Topsey wrote:

Odyssey R-25/32

Eclat Nathan Williams
Fit High Top or Benny L
S&M Enduro or Challenger
Fiend Reynolds or Morrow

What topsey really meant was f25 forks and challenger

|

It’s all bmx

7/20/2013 9:56 AM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

get the odyssey forks (have a great warranty) and an S&M redneck

This is exactly what I ride couldn't be happier.
Get R32s or 25s.
If you want a frontload go with the Redneck XLT.
If you want a top load S&M Enduro/Challenger, Fit Sky High, Banned something top load.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

7/20/2013 10:10 AM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

For the fork, get an FBM CB4k if they still have any in stock. If not, the Odysseys or the S&M.
For the stem, if you want a frontload, get a Profile Acoustic, or an S&M Redneck. And bro, don't worry about the weight of your stem. The heaviest stems versus the lightest stems are like a 2 oz. difference. Don't be like this guy I ride with who spent $80 on a Colony stem just so he could have the lightest stem around, even though he could've gotten a better stem for $20 or $30 less.

i just read reviews on the redneck stem. apparently its the shit. haha thanks

|

7/20/2013 10:16 AM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

saltyjax139 wrote:

i just read reviews on the redneck stem. apparently its the shit. haha thanks

It's a stem like any other.
But is beefed up and comes with some quality bolts, same with the machining on it.
Had it for a little over a year and hasn't slipped on me once, it just works good.
Probably gonna switch it with some polished top load though.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"