Best (cheap) frame for street?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/26/2016 4:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/26/2016 4:32 PM

I'm considering getting a new frame eventually because mine is hi-ten steel and I want a chromoly frame. What is the best frame for someone on a budget? ALSO if I get a new frame, do I need any other new parts? Because I have a 20.25" frame and I'm considering getting a 21" frame instead.

|

I swear to drunk i'm not god

6/26/2016 5:10 PM

MacNeil deuce deuce

|

6/26/2016 8:32 PM

Stranger crux is dope

|

6/26/2016 10:51 PM

Check the sale section of a few sites, they'll be loads of bargains

|

6/27/2016 6:45 AM

the new Cult Butter frame is good and pretty affordable

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!

7/2/2016 7:10 AM

Does the frame you currently have have a integrated or standard headset? If it has a standard headset, you will need a different fork and an integrated headset for the new frame.

|

"haha, did you steal that bike? hurhrhrurhurr" "no, fuck you thats just the brand."

7/2/2016 8:50 AM

owen.lox wrote:

Does the frame you currently have have a integrated or standard headset? If it has a standard headset, you will need a different fork and an integrated headset for the new frame.

He won't need a new fork, he'll just need to take the old crown race off and replace it with the one that comes with an integrated headset

|

7/2/2016 9:00 AM

owen.lox wrote:

grumpySteve wrote:

He won't need a new fork, he'll just need to take the old crown race off and replace it with the one that comes with an integrated headset

Oh I didn't know that. Thanks!
(I dont intend that to come of as sarcastic)

|

"haha, did you steal that bike? hurhrhrurhurr" "no, fuck you thats just the brand."

7/2/2016 10:54 AM

|