Haro sd V1/V2

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

8/9/2013 1:23 PM

jj0996 wrote:

Haro sd V1/V2

Anything else? list it out please because i'm trying to avoid haro....

|

Ride Or Die
PrimoPro Hub All Day
Tan Walls above all

8/9/2013 1:27 PM

you could try the bsd raider or s&m btm. both come in 21.5 for super tall guys like yourself

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/9/2013 1:31 PM

tomdon wrote:

you could try the bsd raider or s&m btm. both come in 21.5 for super tall guys like yourself

s&m btm ill try know any other good ones?

|

Ride Or Die
PrimoPro Hub All Day
Tan Walls above all

8/9/2013 1:32 PM

jj0996 wrote:

Haro sd V1/V2

iVerderider wrote:

whats wrong with haro

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

8/9/2013 1:33 PM

fit, s&m, subrosa, bsd, wethepeople, sunday,skavenger, kink. anything from any of them will not let you down. but at your height I would say go for a 21 or longer tt

|

8/9/2013 1:38 PM

tomdon wrote:

fit, s&m, subrosa, bsd, wethepeople, sunday,skavenger, kink. anything from any of them will not let you down. but at your height I would say go for a 21 or longer tt

okay ill check on fit and is the "S&M ATF 22" Frame" good? i know its longer then the BTM

|

Ride Or Die
PrimoPro Hub All Day
Tan Walls above all

8/9/2013 1:48 PM

tomdon wrote:

iVerderider wrote:

okay ill check on fit and is the "S&M ATF 22" Frame" good? i know its longer then the BTM

thats not a 22" tt. it's a 22" wheelbase. you need 22" wheels & forks for that. the rest of the parts can be anything you want though

|

8/9/2013 1:48 PM

iVerderider wrote:

The ATF 22" is made for 22" wheels only. You could run it with 20" forks and wheels but it'd be insanely awkward. Only readily available 22" top tube frame made for 20" wheels is the Macneil one.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

8/9/2013 2:07 PM

tomdon wrote:

iVerderider wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

The ATF 22" is made for 22" wheels only. You could run it with 20" forks and wheels but it'd be insanely awkward. Only readily available 22" top tube frame made for 20" wheels is the Macneil one.

which do u recommend for my height?

|

Ride Or Die
PrimoPro Hub All Day
Tan Walls above all

8/9/2013 2:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/9/2013 4:35 PM

jj0996 wrote:

whats wrong with haro

Because however much you worship them, Haro are cheap low quality crap??

Anyway....

BSD Raider 21.6"
BSD Forever XL 21.5"
S&M BTM 21.5"
Credence MOD 21.5"
Fit Marv 21.3"
Mutiny Lucky Strike V3.5 21.5"
The Take Babylon 21.375"
United Voyage 21.5"
Fit Inman 21.5"
Macneil Calico V2 21.5"
FBM Steadfast CS 21.5"
Deluxe Sacre Bleu 21.5"
Wethepeople Warriors 21.3"

There's quite a few to look over. Ranging in Geometries, Short Chain Stays, Long Chain Stays, Welded Mounts, Removable Mounts, No Mounts, Different Bottom Bracket Heights, I'm pretty sure if you cant find a Frame out of that selection to suit your needs then you aint gunna find one!

|

8/9/2013 5:21 PM

If your 6'3 why don't you try a 22" wheel ATF or Holmes?

|

8/9/2013 6:19 PM

Deluxe PA model is Mark Potocznys sig frame. I ride with him a lot and he never had any problems with them breaking or cracking they are available in large sizes such as the 21.5 he runs

|

8/9/2013 6:46 PM

I'm 6'3 also and ride a Fit Hawk 21". I'm going to be getting a Sunday Soundwave 21". As long as you stick with 21 or bigger. You should be good. I would get 21" and 8.5"-9" bars.

|

Smitten In The Mitten

My Whip:

2013 Sunday Funday Aaron Ross Pro "

Ride For:

42North, Run Jelly Pandas, Michigan Local

8/10/2013 6:11 AM

About the ATF 22

22 inch wheels are tits, and you can get the 22 1/8 TT.

|

8/10/2013 11:40 AM

tecnic1 wrote:

About the ATF 22

22 inch wheels are tits, and you can get the 22 1/8 TT.

This. You can check out my 22" wheel page to see what they look like built up. Just hit that link in the signature.

|

8/10/2013 7:34 PM

iVerderider wrote:

jj0996 wrote:

whats wrong with haro

Topsey wrote:

Anyway....

BSD Raider 21.6"
BSD Forever XL 21.5"
S&M BTM 21.5"
Credence MOD 21.5"
Fit Marv 21.3"
The Take Babylon 21.375"
United Voyage 21.5"
Fit Inman 21.5"
Macneil Calico V2 21.5"
FBM Steadfast CS 21.5"
Deluxe Sacre Bleu 21.5"

There's quite a few to look over. Ranging in Geometries, Short Chain Stays, Long Chain Stays, Welded Mounts, Removable Mounts, No Mounts, Different Bottom Bracket Heights, I'm pretty sure if you cant find a Frame out of that selection to suit your needs then you aint gunna find one!

There's absolutely nothing wrong with Haro.. maybe a few parts here and there were not so well designed, but they did put out some high quality shit.. I've noticed that Mirraco also gets a lot of flack, but their aftermarket frames are some of the best out there, and come with a great warranty..

|

Stupidity, outrage, vanity, cruelty, iniquity, bad faith, falsehood - we fail to see the whole array when it is facing in the same direction as we.
-- Jean Rostand

8/11/2013 3:46 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/11/2013 3:51 AM

Jèff_Béckförd wrote:

There's absolutely nothing wrong with Haro.. maybe a few parts here and there were not so well designed, but they did put out some high quality shit.. I've noticed that Mirraco also gets a lot of flack, but their aftermarket frames are some of the best out there, and come with a great warranty..

Really?! Have you ever seen an aftermarket Mirraco Frame in person!? My Best Friend has a Chocolate because it was DIRT cheap & we can see why now! UNCAPPED Wishbone, The Head Tube is drilled for Gyro Tabs then Bondo'd over & painted, shit like that should NOT be going down on ANY Aftermarket Frame. Oh & as for their warranty, My friends Chocolate Frame has a little sticker on the Down Tube that says, If you remove this sticker your warranty will be void!!! What company does that in todays day & age?! Maybe in the 70s or 80s but nowadays?!

Oh yeah & Haro DID pit out some high quality shit.. DID being the main word here.. But when Haro were putting out high quality shit, pretty much everything else on the market was just that... Shit...

|

8/11/2013 4:50 AM

Topsey wrote:

Anyway....

BSD Raider 21.6"
BSD Forever XL 21.5"
S&M BTM 21.5"
Credence MOD 21.5"
Fit Marv 21.3"
The Take Babylon 21.375"
United Voyage 21.5"
Fit Inman 21.5"
Macneil Calico V2 21.5"
FBM Steadfast CS 21.5"
Deluxe Sacre Bleu 21.5"

Jèff_Béckförd wrote:

Topsey wrote:

Really?! Have you ever seen an aftermarket Mirraco Frame in person!? My Best Friend has a Chocolate because it was DIRT cheap & we can see why now! UNCAPPED Wishbone, The Head Tube is drilled for Gyro Tabs then Bondo'd over & painted, shit like that should NOT be going down on ANY Aftermarket Frame. Oh & as for their warranty, My friends Chocolate Frame has a little sticker on the Down Tube that says, If you remove this sticker your warranty will be void!!! What company does that in todays day & age?! Maybe in the 70s or 80s but nowadays?!

Oh yeah & Haro DID pit out some high quality shit.. DID being the main word here.. But when Haro were putting out high quality shit, pretty much everything else on the market was just that... Shit...

Don't bash Haro or Mirraco....Haro has been there since the beginning and Mirraco was ridden by one of the world's best vert riders. Every company has their own flaws and strengths and they sell some quality products for a low range price. Not everyone has a spare $400 sitting around for a frame...

|