Best grips?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/24/2013 3:59 PM

Need new grips so im looking for soft and grippy ones? Ive been thinking about getting the cult vans waffle grips or the odyssey flatware grips but idk tell me what ye think? And don't say odi longnecks.

|

4/24/2013 4:06 PM

odi longnecks

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

4/24/2013 4:10 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

odi longnecks

Hawhaw

|

4/24/2013 4:11 PM

Shea.Bracken wrote:

Hawhaw

No but seriously, I'm trying gum T1s next. The Cufflinks were decent when I had them.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

4/24/2013 4:19 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

odi longnecks

Shea.Bracken wrote:

Hawhaw

Xxohioanxx wrote:

No but seriously, I'm trying gum T1s next. The Cufflinks were decent when I had them.

Thanks i might try them tongue

|

4/24/2013 4:27 PM

Shea.Bracken wrote:

Thanks i might try them tongue

The Cufflinks won't last you long though. I got rid of mine because I got a front brake and wanted flanges. But some friends had them and they lasted only 2-3 weeks.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

4/24/2013 4:29 PM

ODI longnecks

?

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

4/24/2013 4:30 PM

rubens. comfy but last quite awhile

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

4/24/2013 4:39 PM

Actually I might try Deluxe Shovelhands if I can find some. Apparently they last really long, don't slip, and feel really comfortable.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

4/24/2013 5:07 PM

Banton grips are my favorites so far

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

4/24/2013 5:42 PM

tomdon wrote:

rubens. comfy but last quite awhile

12345. These grips are fucking rad. I'm gonna get a new pair soon.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

4/24/2013 5:46 PM

Odi longnecks.

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

4/24/2013 5:46 PM

i like my brothers eclat zap grips! haha two choices on flanges, long, not super thin, softer than odis, okay with sweat, and super comfy, they are very similar to odis, but i think they last longer and are comfier.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

4/24/2013 5:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/24/2013 5:59 PM

They're grips, they'll all eventually wear out anyway. Just try out a different grip every time, life's too short to stick to one grip #yolo.

|

4/24/2013 6:27 PM

brianoob wrote:

They're grips, they'll all eventually wear out anyway. Just try out a different grip every time, life's too short to stick to one grip #yolo.

deep man...

but @op fit tech grips are crazy comfy and i am riding a pair of cult dak grips and theyre crazy grippy pretty comfy not that 'squishy' though you know.

|

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

4/24/2013 6:29 PM

the aaron ross keyboard grips are thick but only get if your hands dont sweat alot

|

4/24/2013 8:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/24/2013 8:09 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

i like my brothers eclat zap grips! haha two choices on flanges, long, not super thin, softer than odis, okay with sweat, and super comfy, they are very similar to odis, but i think they last longer and are comfier.

I'm on Eclat Zaps now. Had them for three weeks and there's about to be a hole already. Shitty.

But seriously, how are Deluxe Shovelhands? I'm really interested in them now.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

4/24/2013 9:09 PM

Ruben's, Edwin or Subrosa.

|

Brandon
Taylor

4/24/2013 9:12 PM

Just use skateboard grip tape. I mean you will never ever go through them. EVER. And you can get them for free. Go to your local skate park and grab some extra. They do good with sweat also. And if you complain about them scratching your hands up a bit your a pussy.js

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

4/24/2013 9:44 PM

Only ones i've tried were ODI's, which were good and durable, just as comfy as I'd hoped (they actually gave me calluses); Cult Faiths, which were amazingly comfortable and decently durable (I got maybe 4 or 5 months out of mine); and my current grips are Fly Finos.. not as comfortable as Faiths, but way more durable and they've now become my favorite grips so far..

so, i'd go with some Finos.. and also being able to cut them to the size you want is always a plus, especially if you ride wide bars.

|

Stupidity, outrage, vanity, cruelty, iniquity, bad faith, falsehood - we fail to see the whole array when it is facing in the same direction as we.
-- Jean Rostand

4/24/2013 9:45 PM

Best grips = worst thread

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/25/2013 2:06 AM

My all time were surprisingly PRIMO LOGO grips which have almost lasted me a whole yeah and still haven't had any holes yet. If you can find them you should give them a look, same style as odi's just with a primo logo.
smile

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

4/25/2013 3:35 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

I'm on Eclat Zaps now. Had them for three weeks and there's about to be a hole already. Shitty.

I wanted them for ages, but when it came to buying new grips ast the place i was ordering from didnt have any sad need some new grips and bar ends so might order some this weekend

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

4/25/2013 4:35 AM

United Williams

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

4/25/2013 5:06 AM

Try the proper grips that are the same compound as the odi's but thiner, should be sweet?

|

4/25/2013 10:44 AM

latware, odyssy, fit techs are all amazing

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

4/25/2013 10:53 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

EddiMundo wrote:

I wanted them for ages, but when it came to buying new grips ast the place i was ordering from didnt have any sad need some new grips and bar ends so might order some this weekend

Ive had mine for about 2 weeks.
They feel thick even though they arent really that thick & the length is nice + they feel dirty at all times to me idk why.
But otherwise I love them.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

4/25/2013 1:58 PM

Thanks im thinking on getting the primo logos tbh smile

|

4/25/2013 2:56 PM

Shea.Bracken wrote:

Thanks im thinking on getting the primo logos tbh smile

hell yeah hope you love them. also i love that i'm the only rider at the park who still rides flanges (don't have breaks)
but yeah you won't be disappointed.
Have fun and enjoy your life man

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

4/26/2013 8:44 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

They are Grippy, Durable and good with sweat, but they are REALLY thick. They are way thicker than any other Grip I've tried. But then I like thick Grips.

|