Best grips?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/29/2013 5:52 PM

I 'm getting new grips very soon because the ones I have ripped. So what would you guys say are the most durable/long lasting grips to get?

|

7/29/2013 6:01 PM

longnecks last forever but suck for comfortability and cult vans are the opposite of that. I hear good things about the dugans

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/29/2013 6:06 PM

tomdon wrote:

longnecks last forever but suck for comfortability and cult vans are the opposite of that. I hear good things about the dugans

Okay sweet. Gonna have to check those out. Thanks man

|

7/29/2013 6:42 PM

Dugans or die all day every day. I wont ride any other grips. They last forever and are crazy soft and comfy and good for sweat! get them or have painful hands! lol

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/29/2013 6:46 PM

I've rode the primo LOGO's V1's since a month after i started riding and i love them. lasted 9 months so far and still look like new. they are soft and also thick, which is nice but they aren't to soft. there are more ribs than the odi's and also have that old school look to them so if you can find a pair i strongly recommend you give them a try

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

7/29/2013 6:48 PM

if you can find fit justin inman grips get them

|

7/29/2013 6:49 PM

Animal edwins last forever and are the softest grips you would ever want.

|

Stay fit, ride a Fit, crash and have a fit.

7/29/2013 7:15 PM

Three60 wrote:

Edwins lasted me a week before they got a hole and then ripped a week later.

Duo Martinez are my favorite so far. Deluxe Shovelhands are really good too but they seem to be wearing quick.

I'm going back to ODIs next as I wear gloves most of the time now so grips don't really matter to me.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

7/29/2013 7:28 PM

Three60 wrote:

Lies, they are the fastest wearing grips I've ever had

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

7/29/2013 7:38 PM

Edwins are SOFT but don't last too long..

Cult Deharts kinda medium softness, but firm, weird i know but some soft grips are squishy.

Odyssey Chase Hawk They have a strange pattern but my god are the comfy. They are soft & a little squishy

Fit Benny L Grips i must say these are awesome basically a longer Tech Grip. Super, super soft, nice pattern, quite squishy

Kink Delta II these things are super long, a little longer than the Deharts, Hawks & Bennys which are actually pretty long themselves! The pattern on these is awesome, circular, swirly bits, VERY soft & squishy. I don't know how long they will last though haven't had them long!

|

7/29/2013 7:46 PM

Them dugans are sweet had mine a few weeks. but mine got jacked up due to dirt and throttle grip and are ripping from that.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

7/29/2013 9:37 PM

Just try out some grips that people recommend the dugans, edwins, and deharts are the grips that are popular now. You could try ODI but you either love them or hate them usually

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.

7/30/2013 4:46 AM

It isn't that hard, soft grips never last long, simple. It's just technically impossible to make.
I always buy cheap ass grips, I don't care....

|

Gravity sucks

7/30/2013 5:43 AM

ODI, especially after you break them in

|

fack off

7/30/2013 6:17 AM

Topsey wrote:

Edwins are SOFT but don't last too long..

Cult Deharts kinda medium softness, but firm, weird i know but some soft grips are squishy.

Odyssey Chase Hawk They have a strange pattern but my god are the comfy. They are soft & a little squishy

Fit Benny L Grips i must say these are awesome basically a longer Tech Grip. Super, super soft, nice pattern, quite squishy

Kink Delta II these things are super long, a little longer than the Deharts, Hawks & Bennys which are actually pretty long themselves! The pattern on these is awesome, circular, swirly bits, VERY soft & squishy. I don't know how long they will last though haven't had them long!

I just actually ordered some of those Kink grips to see what they felt like. I don't know anyone who's used them, plus they were like $5

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

7/30/2013 11:00 AM

Maximus and I both ride with Dugans and they are amazing! You can't go wrong with Tommy Dugan!

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

7/30/2013 11:06 AM

Stocksy wrote:

Maximus and I both ride with Dugans and they are amazing! You can't go wrong with Tommy Dugan!

are they long?

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

7/30/2013 11:10 AM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

are they long?

They're not the longest, I'd say they're a good 6 1/2 to 7 inches though. I like the length, they seem just right to me.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

7/30/2013 11:28 AM

While I had them the duo Martinez grips were amaizing they were super soft and durable

|

7/30/2013 11:50 AM

put some duct tape on your gloves and ride bare bars... thats how i roll.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

7/30/2013 6:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/30/2013 6:24 PM

I just got some Redline Flight locking grips.

I like them.

http://www.danscomp.com/products/367952/Redline_Lock-On_Grips.html

|

7/30/2013 6:25 PM

Fateswarning wrote:

I just got some Redline Flight locking grips.

I like them.

http://www.danscomp.com/products/367952/Redline_Lock-On_Grips.html

Sorry, but they look horrible.

But what every floats your boat.

smile

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

7/30/2013 6:29 PM

Oh well. I tried.

I ride a Redline Flight so... At least they match the bike.

I like the way they feel and that they can't twist. They're clear but kind of look black once they're installed.

|

7/30/2013 6:32 PM

|