Best hub 10/10

Related:
Create New Tag

6/13/2013 12:12 PM

ODYSSEY ANTI GRAM

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

6/13/2013 12:13 PM

pointless thread number... i have lost count.



BLOGS....

|

Bruh

6/13/2013 12:15 PM

Zach P-D wrote:

pointless thread number... i have lost count.



BLOGS....

oh shit son bananas

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

6/13/2013 12:17 PM

i'm sorry but you cant say this is THE best hub. Have you got one? have you ridden all of the other hubs? yes, it is a good hub but you can't say its the best without looking/using it's competition.

|

Bruh

6/13/2013 12:24 PM

Zach P-D wrote:

i'm sorry but you cant say this is THE best hub. Have you got one? have you ridden all of the other hubs? yes, it is a good hub but you can't say its the best without looking/using it's competition.

compared to any hub i have ever had in my 12 years of riding

if you pick up the back end of your bike and pedal it backwards tell me does it spin backwards? or does it stay perfectly still like it should


anti gram shits on primo all day fuck the remix to hell

starting to hate that hub more that the ratchet

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

6/13/2013 12:26 PM

stay still... why u hate on primo??? everything primo u hate. just wondering.

|

Bruh

6/13/2013 12:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/13/2013 12:29 PM

Zach P-D wrote:

stay still... why u hate on primo??? everything primo u hate. just wondering.

all their shit seems to fail, so far the only good thing primo has is pegs, pisses me off so bad i hear all this shit about the mix being the best hub ever dur dur everywhere, and by the time i have the money for one their all gone fucking retard reremix ruined it for me

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

6/13/2013 12:49 PM

Im surprised primo hasnt gone outta buisiness....there powerbites where the only thing i thought was awsome......and oddysey hubs are junk from what i remember when i rode them.......profile mini ss all the way

|

6/13/2013 2:41 PM

FUCK YOU idiot... the antigram is a smaller ratchet. get cancer

|

6/13/2013 2:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/13/2013 2:59 PM

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

compared to any hub i have ever had in my 12 years of riding

if you pick up the back end of your bike and pedal it backwards tell me does it spin backwards? or does it stay perfectly still like it should


anti gram shits on primo all day fuck the remix to hell

starting to hate that hub more that the ratchet

wow that's a very high tech test. cute.

|

6/13/2013 7:18 PM

Zach P-D wrote:

i'm sorry but you cant say this is THE best hub. Have you got one? have you ridden all of the other hubs? yes, it is a good hub but you can't say its the best without looking/using it's competition.

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

compared to any hub i have ever had in my 12 years of riding

if you pick up the back end of your bike and pedal it backwards tell me does it spin backwards? or does it stay perfectly still like it should


anti gram shits on primo all day fuck the remix to hell

starting to hate that hub more that the ratchet

ComplicatedStreetBmx wrote:

wow that's a very high tech test. cute.

Simple and effective test results the more your wheel spins (instead of clicking) that equals the amount of un necessary drag your wheel has ;p

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

6/13/2013 7:55 PM

greenbastard wrote:

FUCK YOU idiot... the antigram is a smaller ratchet. get cancer

This, the Antigram is literally a Ratchet, just slimmed down a bit.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

6/14/2013 12:25 AM

greenbastard wrote:

FUCK YOU idiot... the antigram is a smaller ratchet. get cancer

Xxohioanxx wrote:

This, the Antigram is literally a Ratchet, just slimmed down a bit.

Not even close, the way you switch the paws on the driver is so much different no plastic retarded shit yeah totally the same

Go stick a fork in the toaster dumb ass

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

6/14/2013 12:28 AM

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

Not even close, the way you switch the paws on the driver is so much different no plastic retarded shit yeah totally the same

Go stick a fork in the toaster dumb ass

Only for you, babe.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

6/14/2013 1:51 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

This, the Antigram is literally a Ratchet, just slimmed down a bit.

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

Not even close, the way you switch the paws on the driver is so much different no plastic retarded shit yeah totally the same

Go stick a fork in the toaster dumb ass

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Only for you, babe.

hawt, tape it for meh?

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

6/14/2013 8:13 AM

hahahaha

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

6/14/2013 8:25 AM

Odyssey even said its asmaller ratchet.

|

text me for faster response 7742720929.

Refs- bmxscout48, easternbikes28, DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou, Mybike1986, Funky chicken

6/14/2013 8:52 AM

greenbastard wrote:

FUCK YOU idiot... the antigram is a smaller ratchet. get cancer

Xxohioanxx wrote:

This, the Antigram is literally a Ratchet, just slimmed down a bit.

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

Not even close, the way you switch the paws on the driver is so much different no plastic retarded shit yeah totally the same

Go stick a fork in the toaster dumb ass

How long ago did you even get the Ratchet? You know that they revise/ improve newer batches of some products, right?

|

The winners guide to tricks: Tuck-it, huck-it, or fuck-it!

My music:http://fxaudiorage.bandcamp.com/

6/14/2013 11:54 AM

Dgoulet1995 wrote:

Odyssey even said its asmaller ratchet.

Provide evidence

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

6/14/2013 11:59 AM

Provide evidence

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

6/14/2013 1:01 PM

Dgoulet1995 wrote:

Odyssey even said its asmaller ratchet.

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

Provide evidence

Go on albes it says it pretty much a ratchet made smaller and a 17mm center axel instead of 20 on the ratchet

|

text me for faster response 7742720929.

Refs- bmxscout48, easternbikes28, DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou, Mybike1986, Funky chicken

6/14/2013 1:04 PM

Dgoulet1995 wrote:

Odyssey even said its asmaller ratchet.

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

Provide evidence

Dgoulet1995 wrote:

Go on albes it says it pretty much a ratchet made smaller and a 17mm center axel instead of 20 on the ratchet

Exactly albes not odyssey

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

6/14/2013 1:13 PM

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

Provide evidence

Dgoulet1995 wrote:

Go on albes it says it pretty much a ratchet made smaller and a 17mm center axel instead of 20 on the ratchet

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

Exactly albes not odyssey

Albes gets their descriptions from the manufacturers fucktard. Every time you touch your keyboard, you make the retarded people of the world seem just a little smarter.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

6/14/2013 1:16 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Albes gets their descriptions from the manufacturers fucktard. Every time you touch your keyboard, you make the retarded people of the world seem just a little smarter.

hahahahahaha

|

Bruh

6/14/2013 1:19 PM

Hahahah he's just in denial cause he called the Antigram the best hub ever but says the Ratchet is a piece of shit, yet are the same thing, just the Antigram is slimmed down. Fucking idiot.

|

6/15/2013 7:24 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Hahahah he's just in denial cause he called the Antigram the best hub ever but says the Ratchet is a piece of shit, yet are the same thing, just the Antigram is slimmed down. Fucking idiot.

Photo
|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

6/16/2013 6:25 PM

Best thread of the day... I think so smile

|

The first breath is the beginning of death