Best kneepads ever!

Related:
Create New Tag

12/8/2009 3:00 PM

Soooo... As most of you know I'm an old man at the ripe old age of 23 so I've gotta take care of the old walking sticks as best as I can.

Been through a lot of knee pads in my day and I'm happy to announce I've found the best pair yet.

The shadow industrials are friggen amazing. Comfortable enough for a 2 hour car ride but have enough padding and a plastic knee cap that you can go down super hard on your knees and not feel a thing. They even fit under my skinny jeans which is a huge bonus!

So, to close go buy some and protect yourself without being uncomfortable.

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

12/8/2009 3:03 PM

im gonna start wearing knee pads i think. last night i fell on my knee and i can barely walk and its super swollen.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

12/8/2009 3:03 PM

for 15 years old i have the worst knees on here! and i wear knee pads to but im gonna have to maybe pick me up a pair of them babies!

|

12/8/2009 3:07 PM

Idk wesley... From what I've heard you eventually grow out of o.s.

I've torn a ligament and tore my kneecap in half and have 6 screws holding my left knee together. If I fuck it up again I have to get an artificial knee and will be either in a wheelchair or an amputee by the time I'm 60...

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

12/8/2009 3:16 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

Idk wesley... From what I've heard you eventually grow out of o.s.

I've torn a ligament and tore my kneecap in half and have 6 screws holding my left knee together. If I fuck it up again I have to get an artificial knee and will be either in a wheelchair or an amputee by the time I'm 60...

holy shit that sucks dude. doont let em cut ur leg off dude!

|