Best music for an edit

Related:
Create New Tag

3/12/2013 4:34 PM

I am am making an edit later this month, what song should i use because im a beginner
Im thinking either
Quiet -this will destroy you
Not giving in -rudimental (is it okay if i use it too sharpie?)
Im back - ti
Pumped up kicks - foster the people (this is overused tho)
War pigs -black sabbath
Chum -earl sweatshirt

If you have any other ideas , tell me

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

3/12/2013 4:41 PM

Whatever you like man. Please do not use god awful hipster/Pop Indie shit music like all the other kids do.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

3/12/2013 4:43 PM

Four wrote:

Whatever you like man. Please do not use god awful hipster/Pop Indie shit music like all the other kids do.

But im too bad for dubstep and rap, and too good for pop lol maybe call me maybe

|

I ride for my papou.

3/12/2013 4:48 PM

match the music to your style.. it doesnt matter how bad you are.. if youre terrible but still haul ass at some stuff then go with metal or somethingfast... if you go slow then do like a very flowy rap song... if your a trails guy then soft rock is always a good choice... what program do you use for editing?

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

3/12/2013 4:51 PM

Some chill OG rap.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

3/12/2013 4:51 PM

Four wrote:

SickDude wrote:

But im too bad for dubstep and rap, and too good for pop lol maybe call me maybe

I'm gonna use Call Me Maybe in an edit. I ride to that shit. I like when people use cheesy pop songs in an edit. Nearly ever fucking edit I see now is Matt & Kim and Mumford and sons. When I first started riding Hardcore Punk was the shit lol.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

3/12/2013 4:54 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

match the music to your style.. it doesnt matter how bad you are.. if youre terrible but still haul ass at some stuff then go with metal or somethingfast... if you go slow then do like a very flowy rap song... if your a trails guy then soft rock is always a good choice... what program do you use for editing?

Splice, or i might torrent something better haha

|

I ride for my papou.

3/13/2013 6:24 AM

Four wrote:

SickDude wrote:

never say you are too bad for dubstep, youre too good for dubstep, too good for dubstep as a person... fuck dubstep...its bullshit

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

3/19/2013 4:20 PM

gwar.......i agree fuck dubstep..............i like punk but the riding style has to be fast paced to match it

|

3/20/2013 2:49 AM

Really it all depends on how much footage you have, get footage first then pick music while you edit. With that said this song is the answer to everything

&list=AL94UKMTqg-9C5wo9fhPdKw60hClhxV0Zn
|

3/22/2013 11:53 AM

excellent song
|

love you mom. rest in peace.
on a lighter note.... "RIP Kim Jong II, He might have been a cruel dictator, but he was sure fun to make fun of."

3/23/2013 10:34 AM

Fucking Top 40's pop and 80's pop makes edits awesome. Like Four said, I love when people using cheesy songs. I'm gonna use One More Night by Maroon 5 in an edit for lulz.

|

Smitten In The Mitten

My Whip:

2013 Sunday Funday Aaron Ross Pro "

Ride For:

42North, Run Jelly Pandas, Michigan Local