Best riding memory

Related:
Create New Tag

10/13/2012 8:35 PM

the title basically says it all just wanted to here some people share their favorite riding memory they have

|

B.M.X.=Brotherhood,lasting memories, and Good times

10/13/2012 8:39 PM

dude in 4 hours you have posted 4 threads.... 2 of them in the past 25 minutes.... chill the fuck out....

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

10/13/2012 8:40 PM

all ay sessions with my mate at the local park or jumps with plenty of food and money

|

10/13/2012 8:40 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

dude in 4 hours you have posted 4 threads.... 2 of them in the past 25 minutes.... chill the fuck out....

this, and there were like 2 of this same thread a few days ago

|

10/13/2012 8:43 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

i'll have to agree with this /\

|

10/13/2012 8:45 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

thats cause im bored as fuck cause it has been raining all fucking day and i havent gotten shit in for riding in the past week and so this is the next best thing besides watching vids on youtube witch i have been doing all day also so this is may way of dealing with it

|

10/13/2012 8:46 PM

so you annoy everybody else? u managed 3 months without a single post and then bam 4 threads in 4 hours....

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

10/13/2012 8:50 PM

how is it annoying you if you dont want to read it then dont read it im not forcing you to......im just trying to make friendly conversation with other riders to pass the time till i can get out and ride my bike my bad if i keep thinking of more things i would like to talk about instead of having the ability to think of everything at once and post it all at once my bad bro

|

10/13/2012 8:51 PM

I'm so hard right now

|

10/13/2012 8:52 PM

garret.barr wrote:

how is it annoying you if you dont want to read it then dont read it im not forcing you to......im just trying to make friendly conversation with other riders to pass the time till i can get out and ride my bike my bad if i keep thinking of more things i would like to talk about instead of having the ability to think of everything at once and post it all at once my bad bro

you can edit posts(as long as vital hasn't screwed it up again).... shoulda posted one thread and just kept adding....

|

10/13/2012 8:54 PM

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA i dont give a fuck.

Best times I can remember are mobbin the middle of the streets slowing traffic with 25+ riders looking for spots. Those were the best days. Fuck yo carRR biTCH!! lol.. I'm getting to old for that shit....

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

10/13/2012 8:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/13/2012 8:56 PM

garret.barr wrote:

bmx4orlife wrote:

you can edit posts(as long as vital hasn't screwed it up again).... shoulda posted one thread and just kept adding....

my bad i did not think of that but its not like its hurting any one me posting all these threads

|

10/13/2012 8:57 PM

BMXism wrote:

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA i dont give a fuck.

Best times I can remember are mobbin the middle of the streets slowing traffic with 25+ riders looking for spots. Those were the best days. Fuck yo carRR biTCH!! lol.. I'm getting to old for that shit....

that sounds fun as fuck.......to bad i dont know enough riders to do that......i remember one time me and my friends where doing a street session at like 11:30 at night and some guy came out of a bar and asked if he could buy one of our bikes for like 20 dollars cause he had just gotten in a bar fight and needed to get away and then the cops showed up and he ran like hell

|

10/13/2012 8:58 PM

its annoying and it is very frowned upon... like compared to some people im being pretty chill about it....

|

10/13/2012 9:02 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

its annoying and it is very frowned upon... like compared to some people im being pretty chill about it....

your one of those guys that likes to worry about what everyone else is doing and complain and point out the bad things and just sit there and bitch and moan about them when they are clearly not hurting anyone and doin their own thing.......why dont you just chill out quit worrying about what im doing if you dont want to read my threads then dont and if you dont want to see them im sure there is probably some way to block me other wise just chill out and enjoy your night cause thats what im trying to do.......i hope you have a nice night and have a great week of riding this week this will be last thread i post for i while and i will take all your suggestions in mind and try and work on my self to become a better person

|

10/13/2012 9:04 PM

fapfapfapfapfapfap

|

10/13/2012 10:22 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

fapfapfapfapfapfap

i'm finding you very comical

|

10/14/2012 12:27 AM

landing backflips flat........that and getting my dick wet on my bike.

|

10/14/2012 9:27 AM

garret.barr wrote:

your one of those guys that likes to worry about what everyone else is doing and complain and point out the bad things and just sit there and bitch and moan about them when they are clearly not hurting anyone and doin their own thing.......why dont you just chill out quit worrying about what im doing if you dont want to read my threads then dont and if you dont want to see them im sure there is probably some way to block me other wise just chill out and enjoy your night cause thats what im trying to do.......i hope you have a nice night and have a great week of riding this week this will be last thread i post for i while and i will take all your suggestions in mind and try and work on my self to become a better person

Haha, he is just looking out for you, but if you feel he is being mean or stepping on your rights, then, by all means, post away. You should post all your thoughts and feelings on here, not just about bmx. The mods get bored if they don't get to move and delete 30 or 40 threads a day. Maybe you can start a " hurt feelings" thread while you're at it. Oooh! And one discussing your bowel movements too! That would be a great read for fecalfiliacs.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.