Best riding shoes

Related:
Create New Tag

3/6/2013 6:27 PM

for me the best shoes are vans. what is everyone's best or favourite pair of shoes to ride with

|

Give props if deserved but know respect is earned.
-Anthony Flores
My Kinky Setup

3/6/2013 6:39 PM

Vans for grip
Almonds for longevity.

|

3/6/2013 6:40 PM

Loren and etnies

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

3/6/2013 7:31 PM

almond belmonts are the best iv had so far.

|

Refs buying: bmxtru13(2), ecuadevil

3/6/2013 7:46 PM

The old globes

|

3/6/2013 7:48 PM

I had Etnies Number Mids.

Then I got DC Tactic Mids.

The DC Tactic Mids are shitty so I'm getting Etnies Number Mids again.

Or iPath Grasshoppers. Help me choose.

|

3/6/2013 8:08 PM

Vans. Love the grip.

|

3/6/2013 8:09 PM

My Vans LXVI Secants and Lotek Aitkens are my favorite shoes.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

3/6/2013 8:14 PM

my favorite was a pair of etnies sheckler 5's they were sweet but the whole side ripped off so i bought vans but i accidently bought the ones with no padding on the sides and i kept rolling my ankle.. i had hurt my ankles 3 times in one week and spent a week on crutches because of it... though i had the vans scotty cranmers and i liked them but my ass hole dog chewed them up.. now i have osiris relics.. they are really padded and you cant feel the pedals but ive only had them a week and only ridden in them once...

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

3/6/2013 8:26 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

my favorite was a pair of etnies sheckler 5's they were sweet but the whole side ripped off so i bought vans but i accidently ...more

i had the same problem with my vans i crushed my toe nail into my toe when my friend j hoped and hit the top of my foot i didn't ride for a few days afterword but i love the grip i have to get a new pair to i wrecked all my shoes bottoms uses them as breaks

|

Give props if deserved but know respect is earned.
-Anthony Flores
My Kinky Setup

3/6/2013 8:33 PM

vans cult.
I really want to ride in some j's like nigel

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

3/6/2013 8:33 PM

i honestly hate riding in vans , they are to flexible for me. i usually ride in nikes or adios

|

3/6/2013 8:36 PM

Vans
Nike
Almond

And maybe some Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel sols for heel bruising.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

3/6/2013 8:47 PM

I just got some nikes and they honestly suck for grip, my favorite are etnies jameson 2

|

3/6/2013 8:50 PM

I liked my Emerica Herman 2s
Vans Tony Trujillo 4's are fucking sweet
Vans Rowley 99s are good
Circa JA208s were really good
I got some Nike 6.0 oncore 2s I'll be riding next.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

3/6/2013 9:11 PM

Osiris Nyc83s are my favorite
Everytime I get a pair I feel like theyre getting better
I have 4 pairs and they have good grip and last awhile.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

3/6/2013 9:13 PM

Vans
Almonds

|

Villain'll hold a bike like he's mean and his tummy hurt
In a clean pair, ripped jeans and a bummy shirt

3/7/2013 1:07 AM

Etnies Brake Nathan or normal. Just fuckin' amazing. Had Nikes and they honestly sucks. They outsole fucked up really fast.

|

3/7/2013 1:19 AM

For me it will and has always been I-Path For grip and long lasting, and it you want one with ultimate comfort

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

3/7/2013 1:39 AM

Rockin the dc Chris Coles right now and they are kick arse,but the cutting of the bmx team from dc bums me out..messed up that Chris cole would let that go down being as he is part owner of cult bikes..

|

3/7/2013 1:46 AM

Buy something from a brand that supports BMX -

Vans, Etnies, Osiris, Nike, iPath, Almond, or Lotek.

Give your money to a brand that is down for what you do!

|

3/7/2013 5:23 AM

DC Tactic Mids!
HAHAHAHAHA
Get either
Nike - Mavrk Mid 3's
Almond - Belmont 2
Lotek - Aitkens
Vans - half-cabs
Osiris - Shuriken Mid or their High tops.

|

If you're riding your bike to solely become sponsored one day, you're riding for all the wrong reasons.
As cliche as this is, having fun is the point!

3/7/2013 6:24 AM

Etnies Number Mids

|

3/7/2013 6:39 AM

Nike SB P Rod 6. Last forever.

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

3/7/2013 8:30 AM

My Vans Trujillos were amazing, they lasted without any holes for an average amount of time, but while every other Pair of shoes I've had lasted less than a week form when they first got a hole in the Sole, they lasted well over a month. I have ES Square Twos for now, which I only got because they were cheap and looked really nice, they hold up good as well but the don't have decent sole support, which can be bad for landings. I also have some Etnies Fairfax' for when they wear out, which seem pretty good.

|

3/7/2013 9:37 AM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

I have 4 pairs and they have good grip ...more

This Osiris are amazing shoes but got some really ugly colorways

|

3/7/2013 9:55 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/7/2013 9:56 AM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

I have 4 pairs and they have good grip ...more

702BMXLife wrote:

This Osiris are amazing shoes but got some really ugly colorways

Hey I buy those colorways lol

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

3/7/2013 10:11 AM

My feet are pretty flat and over pronate big time so it's hard to find a good shoe. I have Nike Mogan 2's and I love them. They are the most comfortable skate-type shoe I've ever worn and they look great. It's yet to be seen how durable they are. I've only had them for a month.

|

Winter is over-rated

Click here to check my ride

3/7/2013 10:24 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/7/2013 12:33 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

My Vans LXVI Secants and Lotek Aitkens are my favorite shoes.

I'm actually thinking of buying the Secants. Your post reminded me of them. They seem really good.

edit: Just ordered them.

|

3/7/2013 10:33 AM

i prefer the vans waffle bottom... but honestly ill use any shoes if like my mom gets me beater walmart shoes to wear

generally i have vans and ipath occasionally

i had one pair of osiris i didnt mind though

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "