Best session/ riding day

Related:
Create New Tag

7/30/2013 8:09 PM

One day I rode in every spot in my school district at least once normally each day I will spend the day in one central area but this day I went to every spot in my school district wich consisted of four little cities i don't remember doing especially good that day but just that it was fun

|

7/30/2013 8:15 PM

Myself and some friends did the same thing and the day stopped at 2100 when the cops kicked us out but i learnt so much and also snapped both pearl bodies

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

7/30/2013 10:11 PM

It's always great to have a good day! Go out and do it again! I haven't had an especially awesome day in a while but I think any day that I ride is a good day unless I fall all day.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

7/30/2013 10:13 PM

I basically have a good time whenever friends and energy drinks are going on!! haha i ride good with lots of energy and i like to show off with friends.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/30/2013 11:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/30/2013 11:37 PM

I just started to get smiths yesterday but i got hurt, i hit my head and jarred it around waayyyyy too much yesterday and whenever i ride and hop my head kills so i'm taking a break for a couple days sad But i didnt hurt my head trying smiths just i got whiplash and my head killed from a multitude of other reasons.

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.

7/31/2013 3:41 AM

Biked all day, park, street school till 9 at night, got home with friends and smoked pot

|

8/2/2013 3:28 PM

I rode with Ryan Guettler, Alex Hiam, Daniel Sandoval, and I think a one more of the riders from Colony and I swear I saw Caleb Quanbeck all at the norco park yesterday and I got my frame signed by guettler

Photo

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

8/2/2013 5:59 PM

as odd as it would sound, I was getting wasted while I was riding at a local indoor (goin out to the car and drinking muh blackberry brandy) (there was also a show going on, Attila I think, don't really listen to that stuff) rode mad good, people that know me came up to say that I was riding good and such, and they started laughing saying how they could smell it from like 5 feet away

but yeah, I did a bunch of gaps ive tried but never landed, aired higher over the spine than I ever have and idk, it was just a good day of riding

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "