Best shoes ever

Related:
Create New Tag

11/20/2013 5:40 PM

Ok so for everyone looking for the best riding shoe look no further I admit there not the best looking but omg they are amazingly light, have lots of cushion and are a little thicker than most Vans. I did quick footjam and didn't even feel it on my foot. Haven't got much time at all on them (got them today on sale for $40) but it seems like there pretty solid.

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

11/20/2013 5:44 PM

They actually don't look that bad. I liked the older thick skate shoes.

|

11/20/2013 5:46 PM

Scenekid69 wrote:

They actually don't look that bad. I liked the older thick skate shoes.

Yeah I've been looking for something like this because I always like how some DC shoes are really thick and sturdy but I hate DC so this is perfect I can't wait to use these on the trail tomorrow.

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

11/20/2013 5:50 PM

fitbikerider14 wrote:

Yeah I've been looking for something like this because I always like how some DC shoes are really thick and sturdy but I hate DC so this is perfect I can't wait to use these on the trail tomorrow.

Yeah my loteks are super thick and grip good, dont hurt my feet. Hopefully they last long haha.

|

11/20/2013 6:08 PM

they are low top so your argument is invalid

jk im just not into low top shoes , i like having ankle protection but those look solid if they came in mid i wold consider buying them

|

11/20/2013 6:12 PM

chad88 wrote:

they are low top so your argument is invalid

jk im just not into low top shoes , i like having ankle protection but those look solid if they came in mid i wold consider buying them

Lol yeah I would like some mid or high tops but I cant be too picky because there really isn't any Vans better than these that I've found. Plus now I'm riding a lot of street, park, and slope with my dirt jumper so I'm not doing whips and stuff where I might need ankle protection.

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

11/20/2013 6:16 PM

Ew. Get HalfCabs/ Cab-Lites instead

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

11/20/2013 6:20 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Ew. Get HalfCabs/ Cab-Lites instead

Yeah but I've had half cabs and they were good but not this good... plus they got ripped up really fast and that was when I still had my odyssey twisted pedals so I really don't know why they got so ripped up. I might get some just for like school or whatever but these are gonna be my dedicated riding shoe.

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

11/20/2013 6:23 PM

I should get new pins for my trailmixes because they have hit the ground a few times and there are a couple pins that are really sharp and rip through the tread of all my shoes.

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

11/20/2013 8:01 PM

those shoes are ugly as hell

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

11/20/2013 8:05 PM

crazyclark wrote:

those shoes are ugly as hell

Functionality
----------------------- plus there not that bad in all black
Looks

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

11/20/2013 8:23 PM

Them all black ones are definitely my next pair of shoes thank you for sharing this

|

Testimony and apologies





I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.






instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

11/21/2013 2:00 AM

my almonds held up all summer and are still in better conditions than most of my shoes :L

|



NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)


11/21/2013 2:36 AM

looks nice to me

|

11/21/2013 9:52 AM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

Them all black ones are definitely my next pair of shoes thank you for sharing this

No problem dude. I forgot to mention they run like half a size to small because of the padding, I'm a 10 and I got 10.5 and they fit perfect

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

11/22/2013 10:06 AM

Just took these out last night on my dirt jumper in the rain and mud down one of the mtb trails in my area, even got one shoe completely submerged in a puddle and I didn't slip a pedal one time. The shoes are still solid but they are still drying lol. These shoes are awesome paired with some good metal pedals.

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

11/22/2013 10:58 AM

EddiMundo wrote:

my almonds held up all summer and are still in better conditions than most of my shoes :L

Just want to make sure everyone reads ^ that ^ .. I wear Almond Belmont Premiums (The Leather Ones) BEST SHOES I HAVE EVER WORN!!! I wont stray from Almonds, as long as i can still buy them, it's all i will wear when these ones have paid their dues!

|

11/23/2013 3:13 PM

Topsey wrote:

Just want to make sure everyone reads ^ that ^ .. I wear Almond Belmont Premiums (The Leather Ones) BEST SHOES I HAVE EVER WORN!!! I wont stray from Almonds, as long as i can still buy them, it's all i will wear when these ones have paid their dues!

There the ones I have, couldn't remember their name, ives got the leather ones aswell, I love em

|



NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)


11/23/2013 5:57 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Ew. Get HalfCabs/ Cab-Lites instead

fitbikerider14 wrote:

Yeah but I've had half cabs and they were good but not this good... plus they got ripped up really fast and that was when I still had my odyssey twisted pedals so I really don't know why they got so ripped up. I might get some just for like school or whatever but these are gonna be my dedicated riding shoe.

wow, mine went for 6 months strong, with skating and biking everyday all summer and more
the cab lites
they have good grip, but honestly, i dont give a fuck about shoes, i see almost no difference between them, unless they're dress shoes

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5