Best street rider?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/5/2013 7:56 PM

Who do you guys think is the best street rider? Chad Kerley, Garret Reynolds, Aaron Ross, etc?

|

Im 15 years old, I suck at BMX, I live in Texas.

That's all.

9/5/2013 7:58 PM

It's all preference in style. Sure all of them can whip anything but that they steerer tube grind like Tate roskelley? There is no best, it's just the most widely preferred

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdick~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

9/5/2013 7:58 PM

Harry Main

|

9/5/2013 8:02 PM

not tryna be arrogant, but I"m a pretty damn good street rider. 720 smiths and 360 whips all day.

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

9/5/2013 8:27 PM

I know he's probably not the best to me its hoder he always does crazy shit in his edits and his ridings always fun to watch

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

9/5/2013 8:34 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

I know he's probably not the best to me its hoder he always does crazy shit in his edits and his ridings always fun to watch

YES hoder is an animal. he is wild like me and my boyfrined

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

9/5/2013 8:43 PM

catfish

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

9/5/2013 8:45 PM

yyyyoooouuuurrrrmmmmooommm

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

9/5/2013 11:06 PM

Rick Thorne is the best street rider

|

9/5/2013 11:18 PM

Dan lacy

|

9/6/2013 1:05 AM

Technically due to everyone having their own style of riding it isn't possible for one rider to be "best".... BUT why in all honesty would anyone ask this question? Unless you live in a hole, you've seen Garrett Reynolds ride, what I'm getting at is, this question is silly in more than one way. In most instances where athletes are labeled "best" out of multiple other athletes, the reason they are best is skill level, the style in which they compete, and ultimately how often they win. By those standards, which unless we are talking your favorite street rider, Garrett is in his own league there for by criteria in which most athletes are judged "best" by fans and other athletes, Garrett is "best". BUT, I will refer back to my first sentence as that is my personal opinion.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun