Bests session you ever had

Related:
Create New Tag

7/28/2016 11:11 AM

I just learned how to fakie,180 (flat) and footjam whip at the same spot! i feel pro af now haha,i will start learning grinds soon too

|

7/28/2016 6:33 PM

Good work man, you're way ahead of me... I've got fakies down now, starting proper work on the 180 this weekend smile

|

7/28/2016 7:53 PM

Considering my hesitant nature, pretty much any session I don't each major shit on, I'll consider that at least a decent or okay riding session.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

7/28/2016 7:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/28/2016 8:01 PM

I've had a lot of good ones, and a lot of bad ones. None really stand out a lot, maybe the first time I did a whip straight to pedals-I spent an hour trying them at a park until I got it. Coolest feeling.

Or when I learned 540 flyouts because I was angry about some girl at the time and started hucking myself.

My first whip ever (one foot on the frame one on the pedal) was pretty cool too, I didn't realize I landed it until like a minute after.

First fully rotated truck.

Flips into foam were fun too.

Sad part, I can't really do any of that stuff anymore. Old age and don't ride as much, and can't risk being hurt.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/29/2016 12:33 AM

Riding trails back in the day with a couple of close friends. There's something about being in the woods with no other people around, getting dirty, going fast, and not caring about anything else in the world at that moment, that can't be matched.

Sitting around chatting shit with old friends instead of actually riding is always good.

Or when I ride on my own at a spot I love with no one else around. I rarely learn new tricks due to lack of interest, so I piss about doing silly things a lot. Endo pedal grinds are the coolest trick ever for me right now.

|

7/29/2016 12:44 AM

my last session was awesome i learnt whips out of banks whiplashes, 360 into stuff, 540

|

ride bikes, have fun

STRAIGHT OUTTA STRAYA

7/29/2016 1:58 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/29/2016 2:02 AM

Enjoying the fruits of our labor! Digging and building for a week straight and then riding it at the very end is something special. This picture is from 2014 after we built a big line. Roll in to wooden ramp drop, 20ft left hip, 14ft double, 15ft double all leading into our usual mainline. It was epic and times like those that I love what I do.

Photo

|

Smoke Drink Die

7/30/2016 12:07 AM

Best ride I've ever been on 4130 sin city series, around 300 bikes on the Las Vegas strip.Photo

|

Street Life/Park Life

It's not about what you ride, it's about how you ride it.

7/30/2016 9:47 PM

learned halfcab whips the other night... was a good night. best ride ever woulda been when i landed my first double whip then got so stoked i feel over turn around

|