Bestwick Off DK

Related:
Create New Tag

3/29/2016 8:24 PM

well this kinda sucks jamie bestwick has parted ways with dk bicycles.

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

3/29/2016 10:40 PM

Wonder if he'll go to another high paying corporate team or get a laird frame

|

3/30/2016 11:30 AM

The basic details I saw were that some back end changes with the company happened, so they let him go. Perhaps they decided not to renegotiate a contract?

He apparently isn't too bummed-no bad blood or anything.

He still kills it so I imagine he will pick something up pretty fast. I'm guessing he will be on a Lairdframe for the time being though, seems like everyone who leaves/loses/drops a frame sponsor ends up on one, if even for a little while.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/31/2016 9:30 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

The basic details I saw were that some back end changes with the company happened, so they let him go. Perhaps they decided ...more

from what i understand because of dk not getting the income from the department store bikes anymore(they ended their contact with walmart last year if you remember), they couldn't reach an agreement on his pay and canceled his contract... Im pretty sure hes probably going to go back to GT he rode them for years, and Banasiewicz is riding for them right now if i remember right, so thats pretty likely where hes gonna go.

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop