Bethany BMX Come Back

Related:
Create New Tag

10/2/2020 7:37 AM

Been a while but I've been wanting to try this out.

My friends and I have started making BMX content on YouTube again. Some of you may remember us from years ago, some of you probably have never seen us.

Nonetheless, if you're interested in BMX and riding street, you'll be able to relate to our stuff.

Check it out if you want, we're trying to get some feedback. We were really inconsistent with uploads until a few months ago so we're trying to revive our audience and get a sense of community within our views.

Here's our Latest Video

Expect some more uploads into the weekend, I've got two videos on hold waiting to be exported.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

10/2/2020 9:39 AM

Good shit

|

10/2/2020 11:39 AM

Nice man! Looks like y’all had a blast. Definitely keep the vids coming. I will subscribe.

|

“Don’t quote me boy cuz I ain’t said shit” - Ghandi

10/2/2020 12:48 PM

Class video that. Cant say i’ve ever subscribed to a bmx channel that isn’t usually a well known team or rider. Subbed.

|

10/2/2020 1:41 PM

I feel sorry for that hat. Good stoff.

|

10/3/2020 8:41 AM

Feedback... Use it as a teaching moment and wear helmets maybe.

|

10/3/2020 9:05 AM

Sum FatOld Dude wrote:

Nice man! Looks like y’all had a blast. Definitely keep the vids coming. I will subscribe.

Thanks bro, we appreciate it. We have a lot of ideas just not a whole lot of time to get everyone together and film stuff like this but recently we've been shooting for like 2 videos a week.

|

YouTube

10/3/2020 9:11 AM

bluestang wrote:

Feedback... Use it as a teaching moment and wear helmets maybe.

I know, I'm personally bad about it. I bought a new helmet a couple years ago but I only really wear it if I plan on going upside down.

|

YouTube

10/3/2020 9:13 AM

We put this video out yesterday.

We're hoping to get at least 1 or 2 of these vlog style videos out a week and then we have some ideas for other sorts of content as well but let me know what you guys think and if you have any suggestions or critiques. We wanna get the ball rolling with the channel again.
|

YouTube

10/3/2020 4:08 PM

I’m diggin the content. Good stuff guys. I’m too damned old, out of shape, and have too many health problems to ever be able to do anything more than simple riding, but it is awesome to see some younger folks gettin it done. Also, that indoor skate park looks cool as a cucumber.

|

“Don’t quote me boy cuz I ain’t said shit” - Ghandi

10/4/2020 1:09 AM

Subscribed

|

10/4/2020 8:48 AM

Sum FatOld Dude wrote:

I’m diggin the content. Good stuff guys. I’m too damned old, out of shape, and have too many health problems to ever be able ...more

Thanks man!

We've been going to that skatepark since like 2015, it's part of a little shopping plaza near Youngstown, OH. It's come a long way!

|

YouTube