BethanyBMX @ The Wheelmill

Related:
Create New Tag

3/3/2015 3:55 PM

This video was fimed during our Christmas break. Blame me for waiting so long to upload. I got new internet so I had to wait and then whenever the internet was set up, I was too busy to upload it until today. Better late than never, I suppose.

I hope you guys enjoy this. Sorry it's a bit longer than you guys typically like, it's just so hard to get all of the crazy stuff that occurs at Wheelmill into one short video.
|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

3/3/2015 5:20 PM

Looked like a fun ride. im yet to ride a pit as theres not one down were i live sad

|

3/3/2015 5:38 PM

Finally. Haha i sucked that day, probably because i was sore as poop. Plus Lj died at one point. haha

I can't believe you got all the footage of Cam hazing that kid hahahaha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

3/3/2015 6:22 PM

n8 has rad dreads

|

Insta: @thenoahrolf
Refs: Hatebreeder, vinum
Bike Check

Wrong! Russia doesn't even have gays! America is 80% homosexual! - mantaymark

the word n****r actually means ignorant in its original definition it wasn't until the internet became popular and it was changed to mean black people - OneGuyIlluminatiEye

3/3/2015 6:32 PM

notorious NIG wrote:

n8 has rad dreads

N8 is a bro. Haha Always a chill sesh when he comes along. One of the first dudes I ever rode with

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

3/3/2015 7:07 PM

guys look like you had fun!

SNER SUCKS! I WANNA RIDE SO BAD!

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

3/3/2015 7:11 PM

Your backflip attempts look hilarious. I know i said this before, but it really looks like you were trying to ride on the ceiling.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling