Better bars

Related:
Create New Tag

10/21/2014 7:39 PM

Fiend team bars or merritt simms bars, I'm getting the 8.5 version either way but which feels better, which is stronger

|

My AWESOME Bike Check!!!

"I ride a little kid’s bike every day and would not want to do anything else with my time" -Aaron Ross

"keep your feet on the ground but keep reaching for the stars” -Brian Kachinsky

10/21/2014 7:42 PM

merritt because mike brennan>garrett reynolds (aka giant corporation and taiwanese catalogue parts)

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

10/21/2014 8:14 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

merritt because mike brennan>garrett reynolds (aka giant corporation and taiwanese catalogue parts)

Oh ok I got worried there haha, Garret's like the best street rider out there but then I realized ur just talking company wise haha

|

My AWESOME Bike Check!!!

"I ride a little kid’s bike every day and would not want to do anything else with my time" -Aaron Ross

10/21/2014 8:26 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

Risky wrote:

Oh ok I got worried there haha, Garret's like the best street rider out there but then I realized ur just talking company wise ...more

ill agree that he is a good street rider, but id rather support a rider owned company with the face of a real rider than a giant cold corporation hiding behind the mask of a rider
just my 2c

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

10/21/2014 10:07 PM

I love Fiend , but Merritt does seem legit. Garrett has his own bars now , with his frame and seat. Pretty humble that he only gets a signature line after everyone else does.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

10/22/2014 2:21 AM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

Risky wrote:

Oh ok I got worried there haha, Garret's like the best street rider out there but then I realized ur just talking company wise ...more

Last time I checked Fiend was owned and run by Garret?

|

10/22/2014 5:53 AM

Vultus or nothin!

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

10/22/2014 2:05 PM

Merritt

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

10/22/2014 8:22 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

Risky wrote:

JoeDavidson wrote:

Doesn't mean the company's good

|

My AWESOME Bike Check!!!

10/22/2014 11:15 PM

Risky wrote:

JoeDavidson wrote:

Risky wrote:

Kinda does if it's backed up by the best street rider right now.

Rider owned , cheap prices , backed up and still people can complain about it.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

10/22/2014 11:24 PM

Risky wrote:

JoeDavidson wrote:

Risky wrote:

rider owned and backed with products no one's breaking and have some unique geo's and styles going on. Whats bad about that exactly

|

10/24/2014 12:24 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

ill agree that he is a good street rider, but id rather support a rider owned company with the face of a real rider than a ...more

good way to put it man

that's like more than 2 cents. shit be a dollar.

its cool to know your supporting actual people and shit instead of some bullshit corp

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

10/24/2014 12:55 PM

Fiend is owned by tipplus i believe, they are very generic parts with pretty colours, i dont blame Garrett, if i could put my name on things and make shit loads from kids id exploit the fuck out of it.

|

10/24/2014 3:30 PM

Risky wrote:

bmxsteve99 wrote:

ill agree that he is a good street rider, but id rather support a rider owned company with the face of a real rider than a ...more

sketchytravis wrote:

good way to put it man

its cool to know your supporting actual people and ...more

Yep
I will always support us manufacturing and legit companies before catalogue shit if I have a choice.

|

10/24/2014 4:08 PM

Mychaylo wrote:

Fiend is owned by tipplus i believe, they are very generic parts with pretty colours, i dont blame Garrett, if i could put my ...more

Fiend is distributed/owned by Blackout bmx, not Tipplus

|

10/24/2014 6:08 PM

JoeDavidson wrote:

Fiend is owned by Garret about as much as Sean Burns runs Bone Deth. About 20%

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

10/24/2014 9:21 PM

Mychaylo wrote:

Fiend is owned by tipplus i believe, they are very generic parts with pretty colours, i dont blame Garrett, if i could put my ...more

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Thats it, although im sure they were under the same co as shadow, bonedeth etc.

|

10/24/2014 9:27 PM

Mychaylo wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Mychaylo wrote:

Thats it, although im sure they were under the same co as shadow, bonedeth etc.

Nah that's Sparky's

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

10/26/2014 10:22 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

sketchytravis wrote:

good way to put it man

its cool to know your supporting actual people and ...more

bmxsteve99 wrote:

Yep
I will always support us manufacturing and legit companies before catalogue shit if I have a choice.

and I always like hearing people say shit like this lol

I mean the other stuff is okay if youre broke and need something cheap quick. but idk trying to get American shit is pretty good

like I have a liquor liteweight, with profile cranks and odyssey stuffs.. but I also have like cheap shit that's outta catalogs

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "