Biggest 4 piece bars available!

Related:
Create New Tag

8/16/2013 6:52 AM

So, i seem to have had another growth spurt (FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU) and my bars (8.75) on a topload with 4 spacers feels wayy too small. I would like some 4 piece bars but what are the biggest available?
Cheers
Zach

|

Bruh

8/16/2013 7:03 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/16/2013 7:04 AM

I think the bone death deadman come in some bigger sizes mate, they look sweet too.

8.5 & 9 I think

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

8/16/2013 7:03 AM

cheers buddy.

|

Bruh

8/16/2013 7:05 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/16/2013 7:06 AM

No worries bro
Also Fit Benny L 4 piece bars 8.85

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

8/16/2013 7:05 AM

£76 fuck noooo lol
May not get 4 piece bars at this rate lol. because i have found some 9" rise bars for cheap and would rather have a new frame than bars.

|

Bruh

8/16/2013 7:07 AM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

No worries bro
Also Fit Benny L 4 piece bars 8.85

was looking at those a while back as they are in chrome. also a bit cheaper too.

|

Bruh

8/16/2013 7:21 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/16/2013 7:22 AM

also would have helped if my bars weren't chicagoed...

|

Bruh

8/16/2013 8:05 AM

bone deth come in 9 inch, fit come in 8.85 inches

|

Insta: @devicacy

8/16/2013 8:09 AM

I think standard makes ten inch rise ones.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

8/16/2013 8:15 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/16/2013 8:17 AM

Standard make 10" Rise 4-Piecers to any spec you want too. Bit pricey & you'd have to order them from the States BUT... They are the biggest 4-Piecers you can buy PLUS you can get them with your preferred Sweeps & Width.

Honestly if you can look past wanting 4-Piece bars there are a LOT of 9" + Bars out there. My recommendations are....

Tree Moto 9.5" with either 1 or 4 Degree Upsweep - Black only.

Odyssey Eric L Sand Bars 9" Rise 4 Upsweep - Come in Black or Chrome, But i don't think you'll be able to get these much longer as Eric L was dropped from the Odyssey Team, unless they just re-name them.

Odyssey Lumberjack XL 9" Bars - If you don't like the 4 Upsweep of the Eric Ls. Black

BSD Giraffic 9" Bars Black, Raw or Chrome

BSD Raider 10" Bars Black, Raw or Chrome (Don't get them before me though lol tongue)

Fit Skyscraper 9.25" Bars - These are pretty sweet! Everything Fit is known for 4 Upsweep Duel Radius Bends, Straight Gauge Tubing, Black or Chrome.

Primo Re-Bar 9" or 9.25" options come in Black or Chrome

S&M Perfect 10s - I know, I know the dreaded Perfect 10s. But they are fucking HUGE & that's what you want right?

Shadow Vultus 9" & 9.5" - Another option with a little more Upsweep, 3 Degrees on these.

Wethepeople Wham 9.2" - Once again, another option with a little more Upsweep. 3 on these too.

Also, if you are comfy with the Bars you have now. Look into getting a Stem with a shit load of rise? I mean the Fit High Top Offers over 1.1/2" of rise!!

Hope that helps buddy.smile

|

8/16/2013 8:47 AM

Cheers Jon, i'd like to try out more upsweep so will be looking at the BSD Giraffic, Odyssey Eric L (if i can find em) shadow vultus or the wtp wham.

4 piece are cool an all but are a tad small. I mean the ANML Big 4's aren't very BIG at all.

|

Bruh

8/16/2013 8:53 AM

The Animals are just bigger versions of the Scerbo Bars, Thus the Big Four haha. Giraffics actually only have 1 Degree Upsweep. Now i know you want to try more upsweep, you definately want to look into...

Odyssey Eric L, Shadow Vultus, Wethepeople Wham or Fit Skyscrapers.

All of those are around the 9"-9.25" range.

As i mentioned also, you could look into getting a higher Rise Stem, there are quite a few of them about now. I know Odyssey, S&M, Fit, Cult, Demolition, Profile & Sunday. I know Shadow & Kink are coming out with High Rise Stems too. You could get the 9" Rise Bars & couple it with a Stem from one of those companies & you'd have your bars around the 10.5"/11" mark. Which is HIGH.

|

8/16/2013 8:54 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/16/2013 8:57 AM

meh can only afford to do one upgrade atm so it's gonna be bars

Best bet will be the the WTP Wham bars i reckon. at only £42 why not eh?

|

Bruh

8/16/2013 8:56 AM

How tall are you?

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

8/16/2013 8:57 AM

No worries. Go for the new Bars without a doubt then. You can try more Upsweep (And fall in love!)

|

8/16/2013 8:58 AM

Perfect 10's? Maybe the new 11's lol... :D

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/16/2013 8:58 AM

@Four about 6ft but i'm only just 16 (like a week and a bit) so still have a fair bit of growing left

@Topsey lol

|

Bruh

8/16/2013 8:59 AM

Zach P-D wrote:

@Four about 6ft but i'm only just 16 (like a week and a bit) so still have a fair bit of growing left

@Topsey lol

Younger than me and taller : / I think I'm going to hit a big growth spurt sometime soon.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

8/16/2013 9:01 AM

Chrisaustin wrote:

Perfect 10's? Maybe the new 11's lol... :D

I'll wait till the S&M TWELVEZ haha

|

Bruh

8/16/2013 9:03 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/16/2013 9:05 AM

Zach P-D wrote:

I'll wait till the S&M TWELVEZ haha

Those would be outrageous. just imagine some little kids running those with a TL and some spacers lol

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/16/2013 9:20 AM

Fit High Top + TWELVEZ + 3/4" spacers = total rise of 14.25 Inches

|

Bruh

8/16/2013 9:23 AM

Zach P-D wrote:

Fit High Top + TWELVEZ + 3/4" spacers = total rise of 14.25 Inches

No one... Will ever need that high of a rise. -__-

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/16/2013 9:25 AM

you will if ya wanna be in 'da hood' or classed as a swagfag

Or you are 7ft 9...

|

Bruh

8/16/2013 9:28 AM

I have said to my Friends & Family & i will say it on here too so everyone knows. When 12" Rise Bars come out i am going to purchase a set, hang them on my wall & then probably give up BMX forever (Jokes obviously) but yeah. I can see 12" Bars on the horizon, i don't know who will make them & i don't particularly care. But when 12" Bars are released i am buying a set for the lolz!

Bloody Hell Zach! I am going to be 26 in October & i have literally only just this year hit 6'1. I get annoyed at the Doctors. The Nurse measured me with their uber accurate measuring device thingy & it said i was 5'8 haha. The Nurse was like WTF?! I am 5'8 & you are a good 5 or 6 inches taller than me! Well i am not writing that down, i'll say 6 foot, your happy with that right?

|

8/16/2013 9:28 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/16/2013 9:30 AM

Zach P-D wrote:

you will if ya wanna be in 'da hood' or classed as a swagfag

Or you are 7ft 9...

True... Very true.
I see this kid all the time at the park in my town... he couldn't be taller than 5 foot and he rides a 20.75 toptube with 9 inch bars... Life for real? makes me laugh.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/16/2013 9:40 AM

Topsey wrote:

I have said to my Friends & Family & i will say it on here too so everyone knows. When 12" Rise Bars come out i am going to purchase a set, hang them on my wall & then probably give up BMX forever (Jokes obviously) but yeah. I can see 12" Bars on the horizon, i don't know who will make them & i don't particularly care. But when 12" Bars are released i am buying a set for the lolz!

Bloody Hell Zach! I am going to be 26 in October & i have literally only just this year hit 6'1. I get annoyed at the Doctors. The Nurse measured me with their uber accurate measuring device thingy & it said i was 5'8 haha. The Nurse was like WTF?! I am 5'8 & you are a good 5 or 6 inches taller than me! Well i am not writing that down, i'll say 6 foot, your happy with that right?

haha. but it has it's issues as i shall show you in a min...

|

Bruh

8/16/2013 9:44 AM

Yes, this is what i look like and i'm only wearing a hat as my hair isa mess. But anyways the crack is from me forgetting to duck as i have to get under the white beam to get in/out of my room.
Photo

Pain in the ass if you ask me...

|

Bruh

8/16/2013 9:48 AM

@ Zack P-D What do you live in the basement or something?

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/16/2013 9:51 AM

ROFL! Whoops! Luckily the only thing in the downstairs of my house are the hanging lights i am constantly brushing them with my head or literally knocking them all over the place if i'm wearing shoes! I HATE going upstairs though. We live in a converted bungalow. The Dorma bit is fine but i cannot even stand up straight in the non dorma areas. Even the highest point of the roof i drag my head on the ceiling. I have to bend right over to get anywhere upstairs so i rarely go up there!

|

8/16/2013 9:54 AM

@Chrisaustin nope just a small house haha. But this thing is over 500 years old so is doing good just to still be standing

@Topsey, must be a pain in the ass especially with ya shoulder etc. I HATE low ceilings and thankfully my doorway is the smallest thing in the house. closely followed by the bathroom door. The 2 most used rooms and i bang my head. -_-

|

Bruh