Biggest Assholes You Have Met?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/4/2015 8:15 AM

Yesterday we went to a skatepark and there were a few riders and we were putting our stuff down and all getting stretched and ready to ride, and these three riders were sitting there and the first thing they said to me was, "You like Adam LZ?" and not really knowing them I just kinda looked at them funny an said, "He is fine, why are you asking me that?" And they went on to explain that we "Looked like the sort of kids that would freak out about that." So I just shook my head and started trying out the park. I didn't really care about that too much. But then they asked me to to a barspin, so I did, and then the guy did one over the hip and said, "You gotta do it like that man!"

I'm just like whatever, typical assholes. Then the guy wants to ride my bike. So i let him, ya know whatever, and i get my bike back, ride it around for a bit, and he continues to tell me "How I should do tricks a certain way." Not exactly that I care about his opinion, I just found it rude for him to think that I cared about what he had to say.

When the guy had been riding my bike he went to do a grind and all the damned rails and ledges were made of aluminum, and he fucked it up a bit, and about an hour or so after that i'm still pedaling around thinking "something doesn't feel quite right" and i see my pedal is splitting in half. Luckily I had another pair but still, I'm pretty sure he broke my pedal. Not saying he did, but i hadn't really done anything that would've caused it.

Luckily they had left pretty quickly. Also some skater that looked like Tyler the Creator told Stocksy to "not use his pegs".

So Right now I think they win the award for douchiest people I have met at a skatepark. Probably broke my bike and were rude to us.

How about you guys? Who are the worst people you have met at a skatepark?

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/4/2015 8:20 AM

Your pedal would have been fine had you not let him ride your bike , I don't let anyone touch my bike unless their a good friend of mine

|

7/4/2015 8:29 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/4/2015 8:30 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Your pedal would have been fine had you not let him ride your bike , I don't let anyone touch my bike unless their a good ...more

I usually don't care I just wanted them to quit bugging me. They asked like three times.

And usually as courtesy when I ride someone else's bike I try not to break it. lol

"Oh cool thanks for letting me use your bike, lemme 720 a 40 stair." haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/4/2015 9:45 AM

back in like 06 i had some people invited over made them dinner and shit then they left i went around the corner to a friends place they came back and stole my bike, had volume dinosaur brand new alex triple wall odyssesy cassette, shadow chain, sprocket with bash guard. i havnt seen their faces since they wont show em around my town. when i see em im going to put them in the hospital theres a reason why i didnt go to the police.

|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton

7/4/2015 11:00 AM

I was at a park recently and a bunch of scooter kids were talking shit, you could easily tell the kid was jealous because I have nice bike. He wasn't brave enough to speak out for himself so he manipulated the smaller kids to talk his trash. They are like can you, can you whip?? I said sure, wanna see these tricks? 100 bucks ill bar on whatever you want, 200 I whip anything. ..300 and ill do both with a backup included. It totally shut them up quickly.

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

7/4/2015 11:10 AM

sean burns

|

It’s all bmx

7/4/2015 11:15 AM

What ? Sean burns? Did you have an uncool experience with him

|

7/4/2015 2:09 PM

I think pretty much 90% of the people at the parks are not so much assholes but not social with people they don't know. I just think it's the younger generation has a stick up there ass. In 45 I say wsup to anyone that speaks but It feels like high-school everyone in there own clicks. I can't ride for shot so I wouldn't mind someone helping me out. I just stay to myself of the person I came with. I wouldn't recommend letting a stranger rise your bike but if someone asks you a few questions on how to do shit maybe you should share your knowledge.

|

7/4/2015 2:16 PM

Flexte wrote:

I think pretty much 90% of the people at the parks are not so much assholes but not social with people they don't know. I just ...more

Nobody asked me how to do any tricks, they just sort of demanded that I do them a different way, a way in which I am very capable of I was just warming up and this guy is blathering on with his opinion. I found the whole thing Condescending when really, they weren't much better than me from what I saw.

It's not that I didn't want them to talk to me or something. They came to me and started trying to start shit. I'm definitely not antisocial. haha

|

7/4/2015 2:33 PM

When I riding steet in the city people but not riders ask me to do tricks I just laugh and say wish I could do that. I just started riding again after 30 years do I don't expect young kids to be friendly. I just know that they won't be assholes because I'm old enough to be their Dad. It's just this generation that Is less social unless it's online. My generation has flaws too so it is what it is. I my advice is just say wsup to everyone that you have eye contact with. If they ask you to do a trick simply say "are you having trouble learning something.? Maybe I can help you" if they just want to see you so a trixk tell them YouTube is your friend.

|

7/4/2015 4:19 PM

One time there was this toddler who would count from 1 - 5.

When you start pedaling to an obstacle, he starts his count, when you are about to pull your bars to start your hop, he yells out FIVE!!!!!1!!!...

It does throw you off sometimes. lol
Kinda wish i had my ipod that time.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

7/4/2015 4:45 PM

I was at an indoor park and this skater fell and his wallet fell out. He didn't notice so i picked it up and gave it to him, he didn't say anything and walked away. I went and sat on my bike on the deck waiting for a chance to drop and and then the skater starts yelling something like "move you fucking idiot or i will beat yo ass!!!" He had walked behind me and then tried to say i snaked him, he raised his skateboard and was about to hit me with it so i left. All the other people i have met there were cool though.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

7/4/2015 5:02 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

I was at an indoor park and this skater fell and his wallet fell out. He didn't notice so i picked it up and gave it to him, ...more

Yea there is always going to be stuck up cunts.

|

7/4/2015 5:23 PM

Xxohioanxx.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

7/4/2015 5:44 PM

Acedog

|

7/4/2015 6:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/5/2015 9:47 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

I was at an indoor park and this skater fell and his wallet fell out. He didn't notice so i picked it up and gave it to him, ...more

That is some asshole shit. I would have definitely sent him home with something to think about. Just reminds me when I was playing tennis the other day and some guy's ball rolled only court and didn't say thanks when I gave it back.

|

7/5/2015 1:07 AM

You seem like a asshole

|

7/5/2015 9:43 AM

youhoo wrote:

You seem like a asshole

I toned it down just for you buddy.

|

7/6/2015 7:22 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

I usually don't care I just wanted them to quit bugging me. They asked like three times.

And usually as courtesy when I ride ...more

I've had dudes follow me around for half an hour basically begging to ride my bike, from little kids to people in their 20s. NO is ALWAYS my answer. In fact I RARELY let anyone else ride it, close friend or not due to a buddys little bro when we were in Louisville back in 08. He rode my bike for a few mins, and went across the park, then let some random kid there (keep in mind I am from Minnesota) ride it so he could use the kids skateboard...I was SUPER pissed off about that. So since then, it is not something I let anyone do.

Also a lot of local kids will ride a bike like that, and then go and try something way out of their skills (grinds, rails, gaps etc) and wreck bikes, break sprockets, and do crank arm grinds, as well as snapping chains. I've seen countless flats and even a few trashed rims from some kid riding someone else's bike. Then they try to say the bike sucks because it broke.

So I don't let anyone ride it. Ever.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura