Biggest Douchebags in BMX

Related:
Create New Tag

12/20/2014 5:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/20/2014 6:31 PM

Who are your least favorite riders and WHY? I'd have to go with Adam22 because he just gives off this air of being and elitist prick. Plus he named his store OnSomeShit, and I just think that gives BMX a bad rep.

|

12/20/2014 5:55 PM

-be gorillaking37
-be on vital
-makes thread
-makes thread asking who you have and why
-doesn't say why

nigel sylvester, because hes an attention seeking bitch who doesn't even really "ride" or further the sport

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/20/2014 6:31 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

-be gorillaking37
-be on vital
-makes thread
-doesn't say why

nigel sylvester, ...more

Fixed it. Sylvester is a good at riding though.

|

12/20/2014 6:38 PM

Adam is a worshipper of satan what do you expect

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

12/20/2014 7:08 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

-be gorillaking37
-be on vital
-makes thread
-doesn't say why

nigel sylvester, ...more

GorillaKing37 wrote:

Nigel is good at what he does. But he hasn't done any new tricks for like six years. All he does are 180 bars, rails with either pegs or crook and maybe a 180 bar out of a grind and then hop whips. That's why these tricks are so dailed for whim, they are all he can do. Plus nigel is the biggest sell out in bmx.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

12/20/2014 7:49 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

-be gorillaking37
-be on vital
-makes thread
-doesn't say why

nigel sylvester, ...more

GorillaKing37 wrote:

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Nigel is good at what he does. But he hasn't done any new tricks for like six years. All he does are 180 bars, rails with ...more

sell out doesn't even begin to describe him
-go pro type thing sponsor
-frame sponsor
-part sponsor
-headphone sponsor (beats)
-watch sponsor (gshock)
-drink sponsor (gatorade)
-shoe sponsor (nike)
-danscomp
and probably more that I havent mentioned

brian foster (to my knowledge) has:
-frame sponsor (fit)
-parts sponsor (merritt)
-fox

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/20/2014 7:51 PM

GorillaKing37 wrote:

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Nigel is good at what he does. But he hasn't done any new tricks for like six years. All he does are 180 bars, rails with ...more

bmxsteve99 wrote:

-frame sponsor
-part sponsor
-headphone sponsor (beats) ...more

It is a sin for a bmx rider to me sponsored by nike skateboarding

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

12/20/2014 7:58 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

bmxsteve99 wrote:

-frame sponsor
-part sponsor

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

It is a sin for a bmx rider to me sponsored by nike skateboarding

i think its ok to be sponsored by nike, but when you have almost twice as many non bmx sponsors as bmx sponsors it's complete sellout behavior

|

12/20/2014 10:31 PM

I like Nigel but I agree with whats stated . He is VERY mainstream , but that lets more more people experience BMX. He obviously visualizes BMX differently than most , alot is financially like Harry Main but he is good on a bike.

I see him more of a celebrity that can hop whip and uprail bar things .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/21/2014 4:34 AM

GorillaKing37 wrote:

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

bmxsteve99 wrote:

-frame sponsor
-part sponsor

Well maybe he just needs to pay the bills. Would you honestly turn down any sponsors?

|

12/21/2014 4:40 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

bmxsteve99 wrote:

-frame sponsor
-part sponsor

GorillaKing37 wrote:

Well maybe he just needs to pay the bills. Would you honestly turn down any sponsors?

Hes gotta point...
9-5 job at mall?
orrr paid to ride...?

tough call

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

12/21/2014 4:43 AM

Nigel definitely sold his soul
and the guy is an idiot calls dork wheelies rocket manuals smh

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

12/21/2014 8:00 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

This.

I always said Nigel is a sell out. Must have one hell of an agent too, to be getting all these difficult sponsors.

I think its fine to sell out a little bit, everyone has to just to become a professional. As soon as you are paid to do it, you sold out. My point is Nigel did that and THEN some. That guy is rolling in dough for doing tricks so many other riders already do and do better.

Nigel's sponsorship works really well though, and i can't say i'd blame him. He probably gets booty every night. I don't HATE Nigel sylvester, i just wouldn't watch him very often really. His riding gets old very fast.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

12/21/2014 8:08 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/21/2014 8:09 AM

Gorillaking37

Fuck that guy and his negative threads

Just messin with ya

|

12/21/2014 10:05 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

bmxsteve99 wrote:

-frame sponsor
-part sponsor

GorillaKing37 wrote:

I would turn down lots of sponsors (if i was ever gonna get offered some). Either because i know i don't deserve to be sponsored or because i hate the company.

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

12/21/2014 12:15 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

-frame sponsor
-part sponsor

GorillaKing37 wrote:

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

I would turn down lots of sponsors (if i was ever gonna get offered some). Either because i know i don't deserve to be ...more

You would turn down a chance to get paid to ride your bike just to avoid having 13 year old pimplefaces call you a sellout on the internet?

|

12/21/2014 1:05 PM

i don't know why, but ive always hated that one park rider I cant think of his name... I think he was from like Venezuela or some shit maybe brazil

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

12/21/2014 1:06 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

i don't know why, but ive always hated that one park rider I cant think of his name... I think he was from like Venezuela or ...more

christian porras?

|

12/21/2014 1:11 PM

I think his name was Daniel dhers or some shit

|

sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"

12/21/2014 1:30 PM

GorillaKing37 wrote:

You would turn down a chance to get paid to ride your bike just to avoid having 13 year old pimplefaces call you a sellout on ...more

This. I mean you can't really blame someone for wanting to do better for himself

|

12/21/2014 4:22 PM

Least Favourite :

Nigel Sylvester - Same shit / Different day

Daniel Dhers - No style at all in his riding, 100% park rat

Adam22 - Don't like how he rides really slow and his grind variations seem sketchy

Favourite :

Tom Dugan - Huge airs, Epic Toboggans, 540 airs are great, goes fast at everything, just a general style king

Chase Hawk - Super flowy rider, never seen him case

Stevie Churchill - Trucked El Toro, really good 540s flat, fakie whips, huge stairs

|

12/21/2014 6:41 PM

Mike Spinner, and if you need a reason why, you are an idiot

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

12/21/2014 8:43 PM

Xxohioanxx

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

12/21/2014 9:03 PM

Harry main with his oil slick.

|

Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it. (Ecclesiastes 12:7 KJV)
Sold to: storeboughtchild,Maximusbikes,cro tec,Showtime402,Kevinbrock338,dktechethan,Robinson79
Traded: livefreeordie2332(x2), Aebasher.
TXT Me (480)340-7551

12/21/2014 11:47 PM

Mario.villegas90 wrote:

Harry main with his oil slick.

His toilet is also oilslick and his car is now arctic camo

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/22/2014 2:07 AM

Effting wrote:

Mike Spinner, and if you need a reason why, you are an idiot

But I love his sig bike!

|

12/22/2014 7:23 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Xxohioanxx

+1

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

12/22/2014 10:36 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Xxohioanxx

+2

On a serious note i hate chad kerley, almost as bad as nigel

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

12/22/2014 10:53 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

i don't know why, but ive always hated that one park rider I cant think of his name... I think he was from like Venezuela or ...more

bmxsteve99 wrote:

christian porras?

nah it was the Daniel dehers or however its spelled... he just seemed like a fucking dbag. whipped his bike and shti. idk. I just didn't like him or his face ahahah

|

12/25/2014 2:25 AM

Kareem Williams!!!

In his day in the the life vid, in the first minutes he talks about how he's so poor and how he's got warrants out for his arrest and is going to jail, hez no good for the bmx scence

|

You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start, to be great...