Bike Batman

Related:
Create New Tag

4/29/2016 11:28 AM

frikkin' A man get em guy. too bad the cops don't seem to know how to do what he's doing on their own yet, but maybe they have bigger issues at hand. and they're working him with so that's something

He watches from the shadows

|

I can't upload a photo for my sig. it's that guy puking really hard, except it's coming out of his ears and eyes, too. just imagine that instead of this text. oh look, there he is now!

4/29/2016 7:05 PM

my ex girlfriend and I used to do that with abused and neglected animals. Sneak in, rescue in the night, find a good home the next few weeks. There is a whole underground culture of people in the vet world who do that.

It was hard for me to not set fire to the houses of the people who were the abusers...turds.

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"Running Is dumb" - Dave Lawrence

5/1/2016 10:34 PM

sXeBMXer wrote:

my ex girlfriend and I used to do that with abused and neglected animals. Sneak in, rescue in the night, find a good home the ...more

That's how I got my second lab he was abused and choked at only around 6 weeks and a family friend "stole" him and asked us if we wanted him, nicest dog I've ever meet

|

5/2/2016 1:55 PM

sXeBMXer wrote:

my ex girlfriend and I used to do that with abused and neglected animals. Sneak in, rescue in the night, find a good home the ...more

badass that this happens, makes me feel better about the world in general cause yeah.

i'm impressed you haven't become an arsonist or ninja assassin. people abusing animals make me go mental.

also TD_BMX_16 dude who the hell is choking puppies? gotta be alcoholic meth-heads shooting up heroin cause that's nowhere near normal behaviour. good job on your friend "stole" translates to "rescue mission"

|

I can't upload a photo for my sig. it's that guy puking really hard, except it's coming out of his ears and eyes, too. just imagine that instead of this text. oh look, there he is now!

5/3/2016 12:38 AM

It's super neat to see this. There is still hope in the world.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

5/3/2016 6:48 AM

This is awesome. I keep my eyes out for bikes that look stolen at work but haven't had any evidence yet. There's one guy that comes in on a different bike every now and then that I'm suspicious of. He swore at me over the phone once so I'd like to catch him out

|