Cranks - Eastern Stealth
Pedals - Odyssey Twisted pc
Brake levers - Dia Compe Tech 77
Brakes - Fly Suelo
Detangler - Snafu Mobeus
Brake cables - Snafu Astroglide
Seat - Eclat padded Gonzo
Seatpost - Animal pivotal
Front wheel/hub - Stock Eastern (double wall, sealed hub)
Rear wheel - Demolition Anorexia
Tires - KHE Park 2.15 front & rear
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

BRAKES - FTW!!!!!

Almost got everything how I want it now... just wanna get slimmer, less bulky brake levers, clear brake pads, and Animal pc pedals in trans purple... I like the darker look of the Animal pedals... not really digging the glow Twisted pc's I have now. HaHa!

|

2/10/2010 9:33 PM

do you ride flatland

|

funtington wrote :Have a really fat friend who rides them and they are totally solid.
Then again he sucks at riding, then again he is fat as fuck.
refs: backagianthe4time, FTBZ,ScramHype(x2),,fitrider123,iridefly

2/10/2010 9:35 PM

it reminds me of adam bantons bike i saw in a eastern ad in a dans magazine

|

2/10/2010 9:36 PM

ride a fit wrote:

do you ride flatland

This?

|

-Let me tell you something about you that you don't know...
-I don't like Fit.
-BLRBMX thought I was 23. Silly kid.
-Facebook

2/10/2010 9:38 PM

ride a fit wrote:

do you ride flatland

ummm... I try to incorporate flatland into my riding, but I ride mostly park.

|

2/10/2010 9:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:54 AM

eclat gonzo=

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

2/10/2010 9:39 PM

ride a fit wrote:

do you ride flatland

dirtbmx33 wrote:

This?

this this?

|

40+ Reffs on my profile Hit it up
IM LEGIT I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE 08' NIGGA

I AM BACKAGAIN4thTIME...
I ♥ yaya2893

2/10/2010 9:41 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

eclat gonzo=

I just put that seat on last weekend... it looks WAAAAAY better than the UGP I had. I'm def pumped on the Eclat seat!

|

2/10/2010 9:43 PM

ride a fit wrote:

do you ride flatland

bmx214 wrote:

oh ok

|

funtington wrote :Have a really fat friend who rides them and they are totally solid.
Then again he sucks at riding, then again he is fat as fuck.
refs: backagianthe4time, FTBZ,ScramHype(x2),,fitrider123,iridefly

2/10/2010 9:43 PM

Damn that is nice grin... lurv the prettiful colours

|

2/10/2010 9:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/10/2010 9:46 PM

ride a fit wrote:

do you ride flatland

bmx214 wrote:

That's cool bro. I wanna see some of those front brake tricks at the park. Yes, I am requesting an edit. Not saying you suck, I'm just stoked to see it. The bike is sick too bro.

|

-Let me tell you something about you that you don't know...
-I don't like Fit.
-BLRBMX thought I was 23. Silly kid.
-Facebook

2/10/2010 9:47 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

eclat gonzo=

bmx214 wrote:

I just put that seat on last weekend... it looks WAAAAAY better than the UGP I had. I'm def pumped on the Eclat seat!

i think they look better than any seat ive ever seen.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

2/10/2010 9:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:54 AM

ride a fit wrote:

do you ride flatland

bmx214 wrote:

dirtbmx33 wrote:

That's cool bro. I wanna see some of those front brake tricks at the park. Yes, I am requesting an edit. Not saying you suck, I'm just stoked to see it. The bike is sick too bro.

I'll hit up my buddy who has a nice video camera and see if he wants to go to 4seasons one of these weekends and try and whip up a quick edit. Thanks for the compliments on the bike. I'm def digging the 80's vibe it has with the colors cuz that's when I first started riding a lot. I just started getting back into biking recently and super glad I did! Here's one of my all time favorite front brake edits...

Front Brake Magic from Tree Bicycle Co. on Vimeo.

|

2/11/2010 5:22 AM

B. ring
U. p
M. y
P. ost
!

|

2/11/2010 6:04 AM

Damn, now I want white tires! I remember having white tires back on my Redline RL20II back in like 86!

Hell with a white frame I could actually pull this off! Maybe I will get them when I do my next wheel set!

Nose wheelies rock!

|

Proverbs 3:5-6

2/11/2010 6:18 AM

Drnwagn wrote:

Damn, now I want white tires! I remember having white tires back on my Redline RL20II back in like 86!

Hell with a white frame I could actually pull this off! Maybe I will get them when I do my next wheel set!

Nose wheelies rock!

I know! I want white tires too (not on this bike)... Now that this one is about done I wanna build up an all white bike and slap on sum white tires! Primo walls cum in white and Kenda contacts. If yer really lucky you can find sum limited edition KHE tires in white. Back in the early 90's I had a Dyno that was baby blue with white mags and white tires... looked pretty sick back in the day, lol.

|

2/11/2010 6:23 AM

I hear you man, I had an RL20II that was Radberry color with white z rims and pink tires on it! Love the old school crap! I also had a CW phase 1 in chrome back then when I was racing. With the huge CW bars! Man I miss some of that crap.

|

2/11/2010 6:37 AM

Drnwagn wrote:

I hear you man, I had an RL20II that was Radberry color with white z rims and pink tires on it! Love the old school crap! I also had a CW phase 1 in chrome back then when I was racing. With the huge CW bars! Man I miss some of that crap.

right on... my buddy had a pink Hutch Trick Star that looked max sick. Lots of peeps had Redline and Haro too... sheesh, I remember when Mongoose was the shit too, at one time I wanted a looptail Mongoose so bad I would've sold my brother! haha!

|

2/11/2010 6:52 AM

its nice to see someone with front brakes

|

2/11/2010 7:00 AM

Its funny, back then no one really cared where the bike was made or what the welds looked like or who was riding what. Man how things change.

|

2/11/2010 7:34 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/11/2010 7:35 AM

Drnwagn wrote:

Its funny, back then no one really cared where the bike was made or what the welds looked like or who was riding what. Man how things change.

for sure... I think just about everyone in my crew back then had a different brand bike. Sum were straight up freestyle bikes, sum were race bikes. It didn't matter at all and nobody bagged on the other, we just rode and hung out! Good times... Most of the peeps I ride with now are cool, but I still get the "oh, you got an Eastern? I'd be sketched out riding that..." comments from time to time. Whatever... I try not to roll with those types!

|

2/11/2010 7:49 AM

I feel you man, but for the most part, that is what the majority is like. Especially in my area where there is alot of money. But fortunately, most of those little brats ride skateboards.

My nephew being one of them. Funny thing is, I can still ollie about 2.5' high and still do all my grabs, one footed ollies, kickflips, impossibles...yet they call themselves skaters. We used to call them Posers!

|

2/11/2010 8:05 AM

Drnwagn wrote:

I feel you man, but for the most part, that is what the majority is like. Especially in my area where there is alot of money. But fortunately, most of those little brats ride skateboards.

My nephew being one of them. Funny thing is, I can still ollie about 2.5' high and still do all my grabs, one footed ollies, kickflips, impossibles...yet they call themselves skaters. We used to call them Posers!

impossibles look sexy as fuck

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

2/11/2010 8:07 AM

I sprained my ankle trying to learn that damn trick! I can still pull them but I get nervous since I don't do it all the time. Takes me about 5-6 tries normally.

|

2/11/2010 8:14 AM

thats sweet i would love to be able to do them

|

2/11/2010 8:49 AM

that looks nice man. i like the chrome

|

2/11/2010 8:55 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:55 AM

brentrides wrote:

thats sweet i would love to be able to do them

Its sweet when you pull it off but hurts like hell when you don't! Just like Bar Spins!

OK

|

2/11/2010 9:28 AM

njanimalnj wrote:

Thanks! I like the fact that it stands out from all the black bikes out there... not that I have anything against black bikes, a lot of them are sick as f*@k, but there are soooo many out there!

|

2/11/2010 9:32 AM

Drnwagn wrote:

I used to be an OK sk8ter, nothing too crazy, just OK (ollies, kickflips... if I was lucky, haha), but now that I'm an old man boards scare the shit out of me, lol. I hopped on a kids at the park once to see if I could still ollie and damn near killed myself (but I did manage to do a few).

|

2/11/2010 9:36 AM

njanimalnj wrote:

bmx214 wrote:

Thanks! I like the fact that it stands out from all the black bikes out there... not that I have anything against black bikes, a lot of them are sick as f*@k, but there are soooo many out there!

there arent many chrome bikes out there

|