*$* Bike Check! *$* (!WITH PICTURES!)

Related:
Create New Tag

1/14/2010 9:49 PM

clean looking bike
nice parts 2

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

1/14/2010 9:50 PM

it works bro.

|

Trinity Bikes Freestyle Team! Bike Check Nigga!

1/14/2010 9:53 PM

2funny4u wrote:

street & plegs.... no

your ass my dick.
Ya you heard me bitch.

haha.

Would you please leave the forums again your like the dirty tramp of biking you go where you can find some loving, and it aint here.

Yaaa Douchebagggggg!

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

1/14/2010 9:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/14/2010 9:59 PM

funtington wrote:

your ass my dick.
Ya you heard me bitch.

haha.

Would you please leave the forums again your like the dirty tramp of biking you go where you can find some loving, and it aint here.

Yaaa Douchebagggggg!

ya ok boss.... considering half of what you wrote is pure idiotic please write a response to me when your education level meets mine.... thanks

|

My refs ?... Nigga just ask about me

1/14/2010 10:08 PM

2funny4u wrote:

street & plegs.... no

funtington wrote:

your ass my dick.
Ya you heard me bitch.

haha.

Yaaa Douchebagggggg!

2funny4u wrote:

ya ok boss.... considering half of what you wrote is pure idiotic please write a response to me when your education level meets mine.... thanks

Sorry I was not raised On d3mz str33tz s0n I wizhed I cud run R3@l pegs @nd b3 l1k3 yo0.

seriously everything you say is sarcastic, and fucking stupid. But oh excuse me for thinking that someone who thinks plastic pegs are not street would be wrong. You are ignorant for thinking that. seriously man Padded seats...not street. niggga shut the fuck up!

|

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

1/14/2010 10:12 PM

funtington wrote:

Sorry I was not raised On d3mz str33tz s0n I wizhed I cud run R3@l pegs @nd b3 l1k3 yo0.

seriously everything you say is sarcastic, and fucking stupid. But oh excuse me for thinking that someone who thinks plastic pegs are not street would be wrong. You are ignorant for thinking that. seriously man Padded seats...not street. niggga shut the fuck up!

so because i speak my mind i hurt your feelings? I'm ohh so sorry for being sarcastic i didnt know you were so sensitive. Lets be honest plastic pegs are good for nothing, besides grinding on brick. padded seats? so that means anyone who doesnt run a pc seat is gay? kinda lost me with that one. You seem to have your panties in a bunch over me speaking, if you want me to "shut the fuck up" them come to cali and make me. "Mr. Trinity Bike rider"

|

1/14/2010 10:28 PM

2funny4u wrote:

funtington wrote:

2funny4u wrote:

so because i speak my mind i hurt your feelings? I'm ohh so sorry for being sarcastic i didnt know you were so sensitive. Lets be honest plastic pegs are good for nothing, besides grinding on brick. padded seats? so that means anyone who doesnt run a pc seat is gay? kinda lost me with that one. You seem to have your panties in a bunch over me speaking, if you want me to "shut the fuck up" them come to cali and make me. "Mr. Trinity Bike rider"

eyyy buddy...
haha I love messing with people on this sitewink
jokes baby jokes.

But seriously I will fucking end you high or not!

|

1/15/2010 2:20 AM

funtington wrote:

eyyy buddy...
haha I love messing with people on this sitewink
jokes baby jokes.

But seriously I will fucking end you high or not!

k boss

|

1/15/2010 3:30 AM

StreetSkeet wrote:

No, I was ripping on the kid, merely because he is kinda a douche,
I have no problem with Dk at all, I have a DK sticker on my phone,
I was just trying to confuse that kid.

oh well whatever. bike is clean as shit

|

Got any questions about my attitude towards riding? Here's a good idea

My SEXY BITCH!

In the immortal words of CHRIS PEREZ- "HATAZ CAN SUCK MY KACK!"

1/15/2010 11:45 AM

looks clean as fuck. nice bike man.

|

1/21/2010 2:57 AM

funtington wrote:

I would put my dick in every possible orifice of that bike.

and i would be right there next to u doin tha same thing making it a three-some (technically)

|

(\__/)
(='.'=) Num Num Num Num
(")-(")

1/21/2010 5:35 AM

nice i like it looks pretty light

|

Only Faggits push wood!!

1/21/2010 6:02 AM

i love your bicycle

|

1/21/2010 6:03 AM

you should give it to me lol

|

Only Faggits push wood!!

1/21/2010 9:09 AM

funtington wrote:

I would put my dick in every possible orifice of that bike.

wow man tats messed up

|

2/7/2010 12:18 PM

do those pegs grind good, i just fucked up my pegs and i need some new ones, so what should i get, g sport plegs, tree tirck pegs, or stolen thermalite

|

2/7/2010 12:45 PM

biker30 wrote:

do those pegs grind good, i just fucked up my pegs and i need some new ones, so what should i get, g sport plegs, tree tirck pegs, or stolen thermalite

Why do new members always bring back dead threads?

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

2/24/2010 9:07 PM

This was In my Signature.
Anyone want an update?
Zombie Threads FTW!
Wanna hate? Suck mah bawlls!

|

Trinity Bikes Freestyle Team! Bike Check Nigga!

2/24/2010 9:16 PM

STILL SICK WIT IT

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
REFs: Vanny, brenden1207, Spikez5

2/25/2010 12:26 AM

the best sunday i have ever seen!!!

|

i live in albuquerque,new mexico now!!!
i fucking love it!!

2/25/2010 5:38 PM

sick bike bro!!

|

2/25/2010 5:38 PM

sick bike bro!!

|

2/25/2010 5:53 PM

Facking beautiful. And yes, those pegs pretty much make you able to grind on anything from this...

[LINK TO IMAGE]

to this...
[LINK TO IMAGE]

to thiss....
[LINK TO IMAGE]

But it's best on this...
Photo

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.