Bike ID

Related:
Create New Tag

9/25/2019 12:43 AM

Hey guys, so been asking for a few ID's here hopefully this is the last.
From my research and from what i can see this looks like the best so far that iv come across and in my price range. Please any advise on this would be great, does it look worth getting ?

Photo
Photo
Photo

|

9/25/2019 2:30 AM

Looks like a fit dld stem, so it could be a fit. I couldn’t find one the same, so it could have some “upgraded” parts

|

9/25/2019 3:13 AM

So something decent to start on ?

|

9/25/2019 4:01 AM

I dunno, you’ll have to do some googling and try to get a spec list. It looks like it’ll do the job, but it might not be full chromoly with sealed bearings throughout and double wall rims. Any non stock parts might be from other stock bikes. There’s no way of telling without detailed pics. Depends on the asking price really

|

9/25/2019 4:07 AM

Actually, it doesn’t look like a fit dld stem. Could be anything. I vaguely recognise the headtube sticker but can’t think where from

|

9/25/2019 4:10 AM

.pegless. wrote:

I dunno, you’ll have to do some googling and try to get a spec list. It looks like it’ll do the job, but it might not be full chromoly with sealed bearings throughout and double wall rims. Any non stock parts might be from other stock bikes. There’s no way of telling without detailed pics. Depends on the asking price really

Asking price is around $150

All the seller can tell me is its a Fit frame.

|

9/25/2019 6:03 AM

Here are a few more photos that just got sent through

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

9/25/2019 6:26 AM

Definitely fit then. I can’t find anything the same colour scheme, maybe a benny, maybe an inman, but the ones I found were slightly different. That’s a cheap version of the dld stem, the cut outs are different to the aftermarket one. Do some google image searches and you might find it

|

9/26/2019 11:51 AM

It looks like an older Inman to me. But I could be wrong.

Thinking like 2013ish era.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura