Bike Parts

Related:
Create New Tag

1/9/2014 7:42 AM

What do you guys think about my new back wheel i got from Dans?
Its a Demolition Zero rim, Laced to a Primo remix LHD hub? i like it alot

|

1/9/2014 8:18 AM

Sounds good. Ive heard great things about the rim. People talk really poorly about the Remix though, even though majority of them have never touched one. But ive owned two of them, rode one for a year and a half and sold it a year ago and its still being rode daily. I just unlaced my second one and am trying to sell it. Rode it for a year with zero problems. Mind you im a big boy at 240lbs and I ride street lol. Technically the 6802 bearings are weaker, but aslong as youre not doing roof drops or flair whips daily I wouldn't imagine you would have a problem with it.
Besides, freecoaster riders have to replace bearings every so often. So why not do the same to own a high quality and light weight cassette? And I (nor the owner of my old hub) have never had to replace a bearing in mine. A bit of maintenance and grease every couple months and youre good!

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/9/2014 8:58 AM

Sound good to me.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

1/9/2014 9:09 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Sounds good. Ive heard great things about the rim. People talk really poorly about the Remix though, even though majority of them have never touched one. But ive owned two of them, rode one for a year and a half and sold it a year ago and its still being rode daily. I just unlaced my second one and am trying to sell it. Rode it for a year with zero problems. Mind you im a big boy at 240lbs and I ride street lol. Technically the 6802 bearings are weaker, but aslong as youre not doing roof drops or flair whips daily I wouldn't imagine you would have a problem with it.
Besides, freecoaster riders have to replace bearings every so often. So why not do the same to own a high quality and light weight cassette? And I (nor the owner of my old hub) have never had to replace a bearing in mine. A bit of maintenance and grease every couple months and youre good!

Thanks, for the Advice, i do ride daily and street, but no flairs or whatever shit for me lol. Thanks Man!

|