Bike Question Sorry

Related:
Create New Tag

7/24/2013 1:03 PM

I'm looking for a bike and this came up http://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/1388722/ I like the parts but I've never hurd of the frame and can't find any geo on it. Could you guys help with finding that and do the forks look bent Because to me they do. Also do you see any other problems with it.

|

Bang Bang bmx

7/24/2013 1:09 PM

|

7/24/2013 2:35 PM

It's legit. i almost bought one of those one time

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

7/24/2013 2:42 PM

That's actually a really nice bike. 630 Canadian Dollars. I have no idea if that's good or not. But i would offer around 500 & if he says no i would increase by 25 until he says ok. Do NOT go over 600 though.

|

7/24/2013 2:48 PM

USD and Canadian dollars are about the same, so that's not bad

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

7/24/2013 5:21 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

USD and Canadian dollars are about the same, so that's not bad

Bikes are alot cheaper in the us fit dugan one is about 550 in cad and in the Us it's about 350 i think

|

Bang Bang bmx

7/24/2013 5:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/24/2013 5:26 PM

Topsey wrote:

That's actually a really nice bike. 630 Canadian Dollars. I have no idea if that's good or not. But i would offer around 500 & if he says no i would increase by 25 until he says ok. Do NOT go over 600 though.

Topsey weren't their snapping/cracking problems with the frame? I did some research and also this is the second owner of the bike and the first one was a good rider whips and bars easy and the second owner is pree good too so wouldn't their be alot of stress on the frame? Im not really that good but then again wtp frames are one of the best built.. Oh ya can is this the v1, v2 or v3?

|

Bang Bang bmx

7/24/2013 5:31 PM

The Graphics to me make it look like an older model. There were problems with a lot of wethepeoples breaking not just the Lo-Fi they had some issues with their heat treatment which is why they stopped all together. They crack more than snap. It's a really good bike if you can get it for a good price ride it till it cracks haha. Just check it after a heavy session or every few sessions. You shouldn't be too paranoid about it. The parts list on that bike is real high quality! The rear Hub is AWESOME! I know a couple of people who would buy that whole bike just for the rear Hub! Definitely at least put a bid on it & if you get it & the Frame does break no biggy you have an awesome parts list to go with a new Frame!

|

7/24/2013 6:11 PM

Topsey wrote:

The Graphics to me make it look like an older model. There were problems with a lot of wethepeoples breaking not just the Lo-Fi they had some issues with their heat treatment which is why they stopped all together. They crack more than snap. It's a really good bike if you can get it for a good price ride it till it cracks haha. Just check it after a heavy session or every few sessions. You shouldn't be too paranoid about it. The parts list on that bike is real high quality! The rear Hub is AWESOME! I know a couple of people who would buy that whole bike just for the rear Hub! Definitely at least put a bid on it & if you get it & the Frame does break no biggy you have an awesome parts list to go with a new Frame!

Thanks for the help topsey I learn something every time you post

|

Bang Bang bmx

7/24/2013 8:47 PM

yeah the person used a fisheye to take the picture

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.