Bike Shops in London, UK

Related:
Create New Tag

5/24/2014 9:16 AM

Well, im traveling to London. I leave Monday. And, i have to leave my bike at home, im sad about that, but to make the best of not having my bike, i'm going to buy a bunch of bike parts. On my list for things, i want some pegs with plastic sleeves (4 or 3), hub guards (preferably the Cult Match specific one), maybe a guarded sprocket, a set of metal pedals, and maybe a decent folding tire.

I need to know which shop would carry the most of these products. Mainly because i dont want to make a million trips. There are TONS of shops. Since i have tried Googling it and it is very difficult to find which has all that, im asking you guys. Preferably someone that has an idea of which one has it all. I'm staying about 10 days so i have to do this once. haha I appreciate any feedback on which one would have these things. Not the shitty brands preferably, i still want good parts haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

5/24/2014 9:24 AM

You do not want to buy parts here, there is a reason why Jon rarely orders from UK distro's, because it is so fucking expensive.

But IDK about shops in London, just Google it dude

|

Bruh

5/24/2014 9:45 AM

The only BMX shop I can think of near London is Rad BMX, but even that's just outside of London, and London is a huge city. Evans Cycles does a lot of BMX stuff though and there's quite a few of them around London.

|

5/24/2014 9:46 AM

Are you staying in London for the whole time?

|

5/24/2014 9:48 AM

Yeah dude id think the part are alot more expensive there plus with the exchange rates would probably make it even worse

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/24/2014 10:07 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

Are you staying in London for the whole time?

Yes, we may end up taking a trip to paris for a day or two.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

5/24/2014 11:03 AM

A. Don't Bother, B. Fuck London come say Hi to Me! We have an Outlet Village! Cheap Designer Shit! It's All Shit & Most People Who Live Here Don't Bother With The Place, But Yeah, LoL!

|

5/24/2014 11:16 AM

Topsey wrote:

A. Don't Bother, B. Fuck London come say Hi to Me! We have an Outlet Village! Cheap Designer Shit! It's All Shit & Most ...more

Lol i wish i could come say hi to you dude. Where exactly do you live? They also said we may go to the countryside and all that. I'd let you know on here haha

My trip has been set in stone since April. So i cant really change the destination. lol

|

5/24/2014 11:21 AM

I Live in a little village in the countryside not far from Oxford, My Neighbours are Sheep & Cows & There are 3 Farms in My village. Sound Countryside enough? haha

|

5/24/2014 11:23 AM

Topsey wrote:

I Live in a little village in the countryside not far from Oxford, My Neighbours are Sheep & Cows & There are 3 Farms ...more

Lol Sheep.

Okay! Maybe ill be around, idk though. Probably not, but with 10 days to do anything, that may be something i do. Look out for a red BMW 3 series, 2004. haha If you see one, it may be me and my uncle.

|

5/24/2014 11:23 AM

Oh & I have a woodland that I can get into from My back garden gate haha.

|

5/24/2014 11:27 AM

Topsey wrote:

I Live in a little village in the countryside not far from Oxford, My Neighbours are Sheep & Cows & There are 3 Farms ...more

MaximusBikes wrote:

Lol Sheep.

Okay! Maybe ill be around, idk though. Probably not, but with 10 days to do anything, that may be something i do. ...more

You do realize the UK has around 60 million people and roughly half of them have a 2004 BMW 3 Series, right? Haha.

|

5/24/2014 1:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/24/2014 1:44 PM

Volt bmx is in London it think, no idea if its any good or not tho.

Can't believe your coming over here without your bike mate, that sucks.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

5/24/2014 4:48 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

Can't believe your coming over here without your bike ...more

It costs a lot for the extra luggage I guess. My ticket was 1500£ already and an extra 300 was out of the question. Huge bummer.

|

5/24/2014 5:38 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

MaximusBikes wrote:

It costs a lot for the extra luggage I guess. My ticket was 1500 already and an extra 300 was out of the question. Huge ...more

Ain't it free if they think its golf equipment in a bag or some shit like that.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

5/24/2014 5:55 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

MaximusBikes wrote:

It costs a lot for the extra luggage I guess. My ticket was 1500 already and an extra 300 was out of the question. Huge ...more

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

Ain't it free if they think its golf equipment in a bag or some shit like that.

Just shove a few clubs in with it to be safe

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

5/25/2014 2:34 AM

There are some sick spots in London and Paris, you NEED to bring a bike dude.

|

Bruh

5/25/2014 7:53 AM

Zach P-D wrote:

There are some sick spots in London and Paris, you NEED to bring a bike dude.

There are sick spots everywhere in the world. haha Dont you guys worry, if i see a friendly dude on a BMX bike, i may take it for a ride if he lets me. haha

|