Bike Trip

Related:
Create New Tag

8/1/2013 1:16 AM

Me, and some of my friends are going on a trip over night, we where wondering what do you think we need other then:
-Water Bottles (x3 1L)
-Tubes (x5)
-First Aid Kit
-Money (50$)
-Socks (1 Extra pair per person)
-Underwear (As many as you think you need)
-Energy Drinks (1 Can Per Person)
-Tools (Allen Keys & Wrenches)
-Sweater
-Jacket
-Speaker
-I Pod
-Snacks
-Knife (One Per Person)

Do you guys think we need anything else or more of something? We're going to the town over from ours for a night sesh. It has 2 parks, and you know street... Their are 5 of us going and will be going their on bus. It'll be all night (8pm-10am), Also are any of you guys/girls planing on going on any trips soon with a bunch of friends or even yourself?

|

Bang Bang bmx

8/1/2013 1:21 AM

The usual suspects and I are going up to Angelfire to see Red Bull Dreamline (it's 2hrs away) We got a hotel room for the night before and we're bringing the bikes, even though I don't think there's a skatepark there,and it's so small there's most likely no street. But it should be a rad party regardless.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

8/1/2013 1:25 AM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

The usual suspects and I are going up to Angelfire to see Red Bull Dreamline (it's 2hrs away) We got a hotel room for the night before and we're bringing the bikes, even though I don't think there's a skatepark there,and it's so small there's most likely no street. But it should be a rad party regardless.

Sounds like a great trip and theirs always street, Has to have street. Cuz you gotta ride street cuz everything else is for 420 blaze it yolo fags like park who rides that...

|

Bang Bang bmx

8/1/2013 1:34 AM

I pretty much only ride park and dirt. The street in my town is next to non existent.

|

8/1/2013 1:51 AM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

I pretty much only ride park and dirt. The street in my town is next to non existent.

I hate dirt because, I make jumps they get torn down or edited to something else and it's annoying, and the only other jumps in the town are about 7 feet high and are all vert and Alot of the good riders ride em and I don't wanna case and everyone hate me for it. No one works on them any more people just ride em and no one cases but, if you do I feel bad for you because you'll be hated by everyone.

|

Bang Bang bmx

8/1/2013 2:27 AM

make sure you bring a chain breaker, extra links maybe 2 links and some spokes if you have any spear, never know when they will give out

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

8/1/2013 4:04 AM

jamiespadina wrote:

make sure you bring a chain breaker, extra links maybe 2 links and some spokes if you have any spear, never know when they will give out

I never snap chains or spokes but, ill most likely bring some anyways.

|

Bang Bang bmx

8/1/2013 9:30 AM

ThugLifeBmxRiderz wrote:

I hate dirt because, I make jumps they get torn down or edited to something else and it's annoying, and the only other jumps in the town are about 7 feet high and are all vert and Alot of the good riders ride em and I don't wanna case and everyone hate me for it. No one works on them any more people just ride em and no one cases but, if you do I feel bad for you because you'll be hated by everyone.

People will hate me for riding park? You must have a fucked up scene dude. It's a tight knit scene here, and we all pretty much ride the park and a few street spots. Dirt, we don't have trails here (yet, we're working on it) but again, no one hates us for it. In fact, we all like riding dirt the most, but the nearest jumps are 45 minutes away. But we are building some, so that's working on changing.

|

8/1/2013 9:39 AM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

ThugLifeBmxRiderz wrote:

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

People will hate me for riding park? You must have a fucked up scene dude. It's a tight knit scene here, and we all pretty much ride the park and a few street spots. Dirt, we don't have trails here (yet, we're working on it) but again, no one hates us for it. In fact, we all like riding dirt the most, but the nearest jumps are 45 minutes away. But we are building some, so that's working on changing.

I think what he's saying is that the people at the trails will hate on you if you case on their jumps. Pretty lame if you ask me. They should be more encouraging of novice riders instead of being elitist ass stains.

|

8/1/2013 9:54 AM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

ThugLifeBmxRiderz wrote:

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Everyone rides park, I was talking about dirt. Who cares if you case concrete, but if you case dirt it ruins the jump depending on how bad you case.

|

Bang Bang bmx

8/1/2013 10:02 AM

ThugLifeBmxRiderz wrote:

Everyone rides park, I was talking about dirt. Who cares if you case concrete, but if you case dirt it ruins the jump depending on how bad you case.

That's why you learn to dig, and fix the jumps. That's just part of riding trails. no dig, no ride.

|