Bike and Trails check.

Related:
Create New Tag

7/24/2013 8:14 PM

Well here's what I've been doing lately.
Getting the trails dialed in before I leave Saturday for Washington.

Bike:

Frame: Skavenger El Blanco Loco (21"tt)
Bars: S&M XLT's
Stem: S&M Race XLT
Fork: S&M Pitchfork XLT
Sprocket: Animal Custom machined face
Cranks: Profile Racing
Pedals: Odyssey JCPC
Tires: Animal TWW
Front Hub: Profile Racing
Rear Hub: WTP Supreme
Rims: Odyssey Hazards

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

View My Video

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

7/24/2013 10:04 PM

I recently heard that there are trails in Graham so keep your eyes out for other bmx'ers and you should locate 'em.

then invite me. smile

|

7/24/2013 10:44 PM

wrong section bro. but nice bike. im not really a trail person though.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

7/25/2013 8:27 AM

Didn't know there was a bike check section now. Oh well, there's trails too. They're fun man you should try riding some sometime, I like riding a little bit of everything

|

7/25/2013 8:29 AM

pnj wrote:

I recently heard that there are trails in Graham so keep your eyes out for other bmx'ers and you should locate 'em.

then invite me. smile

Will do! Hoping I meet people quick to ride with and build trails. That's the only thing ill miss from ny is digging. And digging at outdoor public jumps isn't the same haha. Ill keep in touch buddy

|

7/25/2013 8:38 AM

bike & trails are dope

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/25/2013 8:44 AM

Ressler711 wrote:

Will do! Hoping I meet people quick to ride with and build trails. That's the only thing ill miss from ny is digging. And digging at outdoor public jumps isn't the same haha. Ill keep in touch buddy

the ONLY reason we're putting in effort at the public jumps (we do have a tree or two) is because our trails got plowed and many of the guys from our trails live less than one-two miles from the public jumps.

Being IN a major city means we have to drive a long ways to find land that won't get found out by the plow man. I've been putting my effort into building on private land (for folks that want trails in their yards). Again, not the same as 'real trails' but it's better than sitting around doing nothing/bitching. wink

|

7/25/2013 8:47 AM

pnj wrote:

then invite me. smile

Ressler711 wrote:

pnj wrote:

the ONLY reason we're putting in effort at the public jumps (we do have a tree or two) is because our trails got plowed and many of the guys from our trails live less than one-two miles from the public jumps.

Being IN a major city means we have to drive a long ways to find land that won't get found out by the plow man. I've been putting my effort into building on private land (for folks that want trails in their yards). Again, not the same as 'real trails' but it's better than sitting around doing nothing/bitching. wink

Haha that's the truth man, wasn't hating on yhe public jumps at all because of course that's better than not having anything. It's just really convenient having these in my backyard with hoses to water all the jumps. Hope you guys find a new spot that's private, I'd be more than willing to drive up and lend a hand on them or even the public jumps. We gotta ride once I get there and get situated!

|