Bike got stolen..

Related:
Create New Tag

5/6/2012 1:56 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/6/2012 2:43 AM

A little after 2 am.. Cult Death Row frame (21.25).. Profile cranks 185mm.. chrome Hazard Lite rear wheel.. Mad Max bars with brown Fly Ruben grips.. Odyssey headset.. stock Mirraco front wheel.. Cult Sect fork.. Cult 25t sprocket.. Black/White JCPC pedals.. Sunday Freeze stem.. the bike is all black, except grips and pedals.. can everyone in the Miami, Florida area keep an eye out please.. if I find out who took it, they gotta kill me to keep it..

|

Stupidity, outrage, vanity, cruelty, iniquity, bad faith, falsehood - we fail to see the whole array when it is facing in the same direction as we.
-- Jean Rostand

5/6/2012 4:41 AM

How did it get stolen?

|

5/6/2012 5:49 AM

26 long long time rocketman wrote:

How did it get stolen?

someone took it...

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

parkrat.

5/6/2012 6:13 AM

sorry to hear that man! cover all your base's.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

5/6/2012 7:14 AM

Dude if u find him make sure he suffersdevil

|

"You might want to get some knee pads and a family pack of chapstick, I'm afraid its going to be a long night for you".-Austin_Read

5/6/2012 10:00 AM

Left it outside while i went into the house for a minute.. shit happens.. guess it's time to start planning my next build..

|

Stupidity, outrage, vanity, cruelty, iniquity, bad faith, falsehood - we fail to see the whole array when it is facing in the same direction as we.
-- Jean Rostand

5/6/2012 11:16 AM

cool story bro!

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

5/6/2012 2:54 PM

tito24 wrote:

cool story bro!

LOL WTF.
Good luck finding your bike man!

|

Lol. Xzibit plz
Shakesman69: Seeing a girl on a bike is like seeing a unicorn walking down the main street.
Brokenbmx: i pooped butterflies once.

Bought from: Ridebmx456 TCbmx(x2) Wade., Ticaleb
Sold to: Sprocket: Mike - E, Front Hub: Kroller, Back wheel: imgoingtohavetocuthere
Local deal for a rear wheel with: bmx

5/6/2012 3:26 PM

Crappy story bro*

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

5/7/2012 5:18 AM

craigslist.....

|

Go Faster..-Conor McKeon
Bitch, Its Kikkoman Or Die-Austin Barron
Its not like you're going to die, the worst that'll happen is you'll skin your elbow-Robert Mabe
"is she hot? gang rape her. 9 out 0f 10 people like it."-Brokenbmx

5/7/2012 6:01 AM

Keep an eye out for it and offer a $100 reward, youd be surprised how much information i got on my bike and how much people were actually willing to help once i mentioned cash for a silly bike.

|

5/7/2012 12:01 PM

A picture would help just incase I see it..

Where do you ride at?

|

Dade County Barber." ..Aaron Ross Pro Bike Check."

5/7/2012 8:02 PM

FOOLIEdaBARBER wrote:

A picture would help just incase I see it..

Where do you ride at?

^^ upload pic, even though I'm in Orlando I might see it. You will never know

|

| Temper Tantrum | Instagram | Tumblr | Xbox - Slow Miatas |

5/8/2012 2:45 AM

Don't have any pics.. was planning on taking a couple for a bike check.. but never got around to it.. I been asking around, especially at bike shops, so the word might get out faster and I'm offering a reward of $150.. got a few suspicions of who might have taken it, but these days one can never be too sure..

|

-- Jean Rostand

5/8/2012 3:33 AM

that sucks man... id rather my car get stolen than my bike for some reason. Hope you get it back!

|

5/8/2012 9:27 AM

Craigslist, ebay, pawn shops. Hit em up. File a report.

This is why I have a list of every part on my bike, serial numbers, photos (on facebook) and receipts in a notebook. Plus my local scene would see it and get it back for me or tell me about it if it was stolen.

Moral of the story, NEVER leave your bike unattended ANYWHERE OUTSIDE. If you go in to pee or get a drink, bring it with or lock it up. Pain in the ass, but saves you this trouble.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/8/2012 9:32 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

This is why I have a list of every part on my bike, serial numbers, photos (on facebook) and receipts in a notebook. Plus my local scene would see it and get it back for me or tell me about it if it was stolen.

Moral of the story, NEVER leave your bike unattended ANYWHERE OUTSIDE. If you go in to pee or get a drink, bring it with or lock it up. Pain in the ass, but saves you this trouble.

thats why i always like having a unique bike. if people see that shit they know im with it, and if im not...theres something wrong

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

5/9/2012 9:10 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Verde. wrote:

thats why i always like having a unique bike. if people see that shit they know im with it, and if im not...theres something wrong

Great advice, guys.. lesson learned, I guess.. can't bitch about it now.. I already built up a new bike with parts I had laying around, and I'm gonna start saving up for a much nicer build.. that WTP Irish is looking real good right now.. and the Cult wheels are finally out, so I might give those a shot..

|

-- Jean Rostand

5/10/2012 1:27 AM

good luck to you man...someone ganked mine a few months back

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

5/11/2012 9:33 AM

thats shitty dude what i would do is check out local tracks and stuff just last summer my buddys bike got stolen and me and my brothers were at a track near by were we lived and this gangster wanna be looking kid was rideing the same bike my buddy had but it was all covered in spray paint so i called my buddy asked him some specs and i was asking the kid were he got it and he straight told me him and his buddys just stole it from in front of walmart a few weeks ago so me and my brother hes 6"2 and 230 pounds gripped him up and threw im to the ground and was like bitch this is my fucking bike and he got up and ran! the cops caught him though it was a pretty intersting day at the track lol

|

5/11/2012 11:04 AM

damn that sucks it was a good bike and it got jacked u must be hella pissed

|