Bike is fucked up haha need help

Related:
Create New Tag

6/7/2013 4:55 PM

My bike is pretty stupid now. Whenever i land on my back tire from a big hop/gap my back end makes a squeaky noise, but it doesn't sound like when my tire squeaks. What do?

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

6/7/2013 5:01 PM

loose spokes? my wheels squeak when the spokes bed in and loosen

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

6/7/2013 5:02 PM

tomdon wrote:

This maybe

|

6/7/2013 5:09 PM

tomdon wrote:

How do i see if my spokes are loose dood

|

I ride for my papou.

6/7/2013 5:16 PM

Two a few sets of spokes click when i push them toghether near the cross. Also one is kinda wobbly

|

I ride for my papou.

6/7/2013 5:19 PM

if they click theyre tight. wobble means theyre loose

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

6/7/2013 5:28 PM

Chuck is hiding in the bushes,making squeeking noises.Just to drive you nuts.

|

Old,stupid,and funny.

6/7/2013 5:44 PM

Yeah, get someone who knows how to true wheels and true it for you, free that is. Or if you're really desperate and can't mess around with a spoke wrench or something, go to a bike shop and expect at least $10+ for truing and re-tensioning. I've never had to do that, thank god, but my spokes were seriously loose and my tire was almost rubbing my frame. Spokes were popping as I rode.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

6/7/2013 6:00 PM

Do not true your wheels yourself, my spokes were loose so I thought I'd tighten them up, got a spoke wrench and just tighten the ones that were loose, fucked it up really badly, so untread.

Got it re-trued for €15 each and my LBS

|

6/7/2013 6:36 PM

Niggas, my spokes are tight. Couls it just be my tires making the squeak?

|

I ride for my papou.

6/7/2013 6:40 PM

Maybe it's coming from your vagina?

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

6/7/2013 6:46 PM

BMXism wrote:

Maybe it's coming from your vagina?

No i reapplied my vagasil. Maybe sunnyjomofo is haunting me

|

I ride for my papou.

6/7/2013 7:03 PM

It's gotta be a couple spokes.. or even one. Your brakes tightened properly? Your hub working fine??

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

6/7/2013 7:46 PM

BMXism wrote:

It's gotta be a couple spokes.. or even one. Your brakes tightened properly? Your hub working fine??

Yeah! I will ride this weekend then ask my lbs to tighten a spoke. My hub is good, and i dial my brakes every session

|

I ride for my papou.

6/7/2013 8:36 PM

it could be your cranks make sure your spindle bolts are tight and their greesed well

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

6/7/2013 8:54 PM

to much park shredding lol jk but i would guess mabeyy ur chain thats the only thing nobodys said that could be it

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

6/7/2013 11:04 PM

A similar noise came from my Front Wheel for a while because the Cones were just slightly loose (Not enough to even notice other than the noise). Everytime I landed, just like your's.

|

6/8/2013 1:54 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/8/2013 2:19 AM

Make sure all nuts on the axle are tight then take a spoke key and give them a quarter turn on each spoke ANTICLOCKWISE, then av a test ride and if it still happens repeat but make sure you do EVERY spoke evenly and ANTICLOCKWISE, if your wheel is fairly true this wont hurt it as you'll be doing all spokes evenly and it won't be any worse than before.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

6/8/2013 1:57 AM

KaneF15 wrote:

Do not true your wheels yourself, my spokes were loose so I thought I'd tighten them up, got a spoke wrench and just tighten ...more

Photo
|

Latest edit (Check it out) | Anything With Two Wheels Goes!!
"Fuck it and Huck it" -Tomdon

[LINK TO IMAGE]

6/8/2013 6:14 AM

KaneF15 wrote:

Do not true your wheels yourself, my spokes were loose so I thought I'd tighten them up, got a spoke wrench and just tighten ...more

Sharpy wrote: Photo

I did sad

|