Bike park suggestions

Related:
Create New Tag

11/30/2011 3:28 PM

im looking into getting a smallish park built up in my town. and i need suggestions for what you like in a park and don not like. be mature.

|

love you mom. rest in peace.
on a lighter note.... "RIP Kim Jong II, He might have been a cruel dictator, but he was sure fun to make fun of."

11/30/2011 3:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/30/2011 3:34 PM

in out. I never rode an actual one but theres this empty spot behind a building i always build stuff there then take it all apart and put all the stuff back when I'm done so they dont kick me out or something. i only ever ride their when i'm by myself though
but anyways a small box jump, 4 foot bowl that goes deeper down to 6 feet. our park used to have this stairset that was pretty cool. It was a metal (i suggest wood) ramp then flat then a 4 or 3 stair cant remember. it was good for practicing ledges and good for sending little kids to the hopsicle.

|

11/30/2011 3:37 PM

make sure the tops of the ramps are long and go back far. Its difficult trying to squeeze in bikes at a skatepark made for skateboards :p

|

Turn Around & Take It Like a Champ.
Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

11/30/2011 3:46 PM

awesome. i forgot to mention it was indoor. im pumped.

|

love you mom. rest in peace.
on a lighter note.... "RIP Kim Jong II, He might have been a cruel dictator, but he was sure fun to make fun of."