Bike rack (roof).

Related:
Create New Tag

9/23/2017 9:09 PM

In the market for one. Wondering what you all recommend.

|

"Party like you don't work, and work like you don't party."

9/24/2017 12:16 AM

I'm not too familiar with racks for roofs , but I know as long as you can get those bars / ultility lines that go on your roof for bike racks / ski holders , almost any roof rack will work . I've seen some probably shit but useable ones for like 60$ at small clearance stores . Always can give that a shot .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

9/24/2017 6:40 PM

I think for a BMX any mid level Thule or Yakima roof rack would work. Can probably find tons of them used. I have a RockyMounts Brass Knuckles on my Rav4, but they were made more for mountain bikes. My BMX fits on them, but they are more "bulky" then the average roof rack.

Here they are with my 88 Mongoose Californian Pro on it

Photo

Photo

I already had the rood rack on form the factory so I just had to buy the racks. They were $199 each about 4 years ago

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"Running Is dumb" - Dave Lawrence

9/24/2017 8:13 PM

Thule or Yakima are good. Thule has a thing on their website that you just enter a couple things about your vehicle and it'll show you what you need.

They're pricey though, but it's worth it for a decent one that's not gonna be a piece of shit like something from Wal-Mart. Don't want your bike flying off on the highway or something haha

|