Bike stolen. Help

Related:
Create New Tag

10/8/2013 8:11 PM

Not mine but a friend. The back tire is now mint wall. but this is the latest pic.

Photo

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

10/8/2013 8:12 PM

Welp, if she shows up in Maryland/West Virginia, I'll be sure to let you know!

|

I have 75 cool points and 5 awesome points

Buy/Sell Refs: Showtime402, fsearles, ticaleb, howlerfbm (x2), irideafly, the balt (x2), MrHavoc1988. dprc

10/8/2013 8:13 PM

My area. Inland empire

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

10/8/2013 8:13 PM

I'll see if it ends up on Nevada!

|

10/8/2013 8:16 PM

And thats why i now keep a stick of C4 in my seat tube

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

10/8/2013 8:35 PM

Just look around where you live and check craigslist every day. I've had a bike stolen then put on CL. I whooped his ass and got my bike back.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

10/8/2013 9:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/8/2013 9:53 PM

Post it to the lost and found section on Craigslist or even in the for sale section, I wish I would have done that with my dirt jumper. I'll hit you up if I see it I'm not far from the Inland Empire.

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

10/8/2013 10:02 PM

Tough break for your buddy and sorry to hear that. I had a racing BMX bike stolen from me when I was 16. I thought it was a lost cause. Two weeks after it was stolen, my brother went to a roller rink on the other side of the city and saw some hood rat wanna be gangster thug on it, called the cops, and I had the bike back shortly after. I was fortunate that I'd made a police report which detailed every part of my bike so it was easy to prove it was mine since the bike was a custom build Hawk, which was even pretty rare back then.

|

Winter is over-rated

Click here to check my ride