Bikes got stolen

Related:
Create New Tag

3/13/2012 6:05 PM

My friend and my bikes were stolen today from the bed of his truck at our high school. What have you guys done when this happens? any help would be appreciated

|

xBMXx.

3/13/2012 6:22 PM

make a report, kill the people who did.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

3/13/2012 6:23 PM

maybe next time u wont leave ur bikes in a very accessible truck bed...

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

3/13/2012 6:25 PM

post up some pics! idk where ortonville is at but its easy for bikes to move around, and theres a decent amount of MI riders on here.

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

3/13/2012 6:29 PM

making a report tomorrow and you dont think anyone would steal a bike from a high school next to a camera.

|

xBMXx.

3/13/2012 6:33 PM

DylanLow wrote:

making a report tomorrow and you dont think anyone would steal a bike from a high school next to a camera.

Talk to the school bout the camera as im SURE they would help you unless your two shit heads they hate LOL. Other then that cry?

|

253-590-7620 *Text only , Thanks!*
Buying Refs: Ecuadevil, Trenydoo
Selling Refs: Spenlard, tyrich88, Pavimo, A08

Austin Read: You had a bitch pull out a strap-on on you?
Rstar: who hasn't?

3/13/2012 6:40 PM

DylanLow wrote:

Penman166 wrote:

Talk to the school bout the camera as im SURE they would help you unless your two shit heads they hate LOL. Other then that cry?

yeah we couldnt check them today because the assistant principal wasnt there. but as soon as we see who took it, is getting beat

|

xBMXx.

3/13/2012 6:46 PM

DylanLow wrote:

Penman166 wrote:

DylanLow wrote:

yeah we couldnt check them today because the assistant principal wasnt there. but as soon as we see who took it, is getting beat

Well just know that carrying a 15mm/17mm wrench is VERY legal and VERY nice... if you see what im getting at and if anyone says anything its for your front/ rear wheel...

|

3/13/2012 6:48 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

maybe next time u wont leave ur bikes in a very accessible truck bed...

that would be a wise move

|

3/13/2012 6:49 PM

Penman166 wrote:

DylanLow wrote:

Penman166 wrote:

Well just know that carrying a 15mm/17mm wrench is VERY legal and VERY nice... if you see what im getting at and if anyone says anything its for your front/ rear wheel...

hahahah yes since my gsports both were 17mm!!

|

xBMXx.

3/13/2012 6:51 PM

DylanLow wrote:

Penman166 wrote:

DylanLow wrote:

Fuck. I would have cried. Alot.

|

3/13/2012 6:54 PM

Penman166 wrote:

DylanLow wrote:

Penman166 wrote:

i know! i totaled it up with my stock bike, tax, shipping and everything brand new. around $1700, so if we dont get it back these kids might have to pay A LOT

|

xBMXx.

3/13/2012 6:55 PM

DylanLow wrote:

Penman166 wrote:

DylanLow wrote:

i know! i totaled it up with my stock bike, tax, shipping and everything brand new. around $1700, so if we dont get it back these kids might have to pay A LOT

No I literally would have cried.

|

3/13/2012 6:57 PM

Penman166 wrote:

DylanLow wrote:

Penman166 wrote:

ahhahah i didnt. i was pretty fuckin mad!

|

xBMXx.

3/13/2012 6:59 PM

DylanLow wrote:

Penman166 wrote:

DylanLow wrote:

Would have cried. then gone around asking around who has seen it then would have killed a bitch.

|

3/13/2012 7:01 PM

Penman166 wrote:

DylanLow wrote:

Penman166 wrote:

Would have cried. then gone around asking around who has seen it then would have killed a bitch.

my friends helped out and made lots of facebook statuses

|

xBMXx.

3/13/2012 7:04 PM

DylanLow wrote:

Penman166 wrote:

DylanLow wrote:

Good, you didnt kill a bitch yet though

|

3/13/2012 7:05 PM

Penman166 wrote:

DylanLow wrote:

Penman166 wrote:

trust me i will

|

xBMXx.

3/13/2012 7:07 PM

DylanLow wrote:

Penman166 wrote:

DylanLow wrote:

trust me i will

Last time a friends bike got stolen, first he got it back, second the kid had a broken arm/ wrist/ ribs. That was fun to watch.. I MEAN UHH I DIDNT SEE IT

|

3/13/2012 7:08 PM

Penman166 wrote:

DylanLow wrote:

trust me i will

Penman166 wrote:

Last time a friends bike got stolen, first he got it back, second the kid had a broken arm/ wrist/ ribs. That was fun to watch.. I MEAN UHH I DIDNT SEE IT

ahahahahhahahahhahaha thats badddass

|

xBMXx.

3/13/2012 7:18 PM

don t want to be a bubble burster but posting a ton on fb could be both good and bad

someone might know the kid that did it, and turn him in

someone might know the kid that did it, and tell him, and those bikes will dissapear forever

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

3/13/2012 7:24 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

don t want to be a bubble burster but posting a ton on fb could be both good and bad

someone might know the kid that did it, and tell him, and those bikes will dissapear forever

Yeah this is very true..

|

3/13/2012 7:25 PM

Penman166 wrote:

Yeah this is very true..

do you have to comment on eveything? really? barely a month and you already have almost 800 posts! chill out with the posts!~

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

3/13/2012 7:28 PM

How are you going to leave your bikes in a truck bed while you are in school? I hope you get your bikes back and get who stole them. I am sure you will not make the same mistake again.

|

3/13/2012 7:30 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

Penman166 wrote:

Yeah this is very true..

ya fuckin fag

|

3/13/2012 7:32 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

Penman166 wrote:

Yeah this is very true..

Obama wrote:

ya fuckin fag

Troll^ -.-

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

3/13/2012 7:36 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

Penman166 wrote:

Yeah this is very true..

bmx4orlife wrote:

do you have to comment on eveything? really? barely a month and you already have almost 800 posts! chill out with the posts!~

Yeah ima comment on this, Anyways its never comments like "lol" or anything.. Just active my winter over here blows ass vital is ALWAYS open on my computer I have nothing to do besides maintenance my bike and sit on the computer cant really do anything..

|

3/13/2012 8:12 PM

I just didnt expect some kids to steal the bikes in broad daylight. and my friend got to school with my bike at 1pm and we get out at 2:35pm. so not that big of a time gap

|

xBMXx.

3/13/2012 8:25 PM

I dont bring my bike to school, it stays in my room, and when i ride and me and my friends eat we bring our bikes in with us lol. dont give up on seeing the secuitiy fodage

|

Refs:
ac~handley -les.cheek - the_bmxist -Skids007(x4) - Roqfan - jared42069 - Bmxnick2511

3/13/2012 8:30 PM

DylanLow wrote:

I just didnt expect some kids to steal the bikes in broad daylight. and my friend got to school with my bike at 1pm and we get out at 2:35pm. so not that big of a time gap

expect the unexpected, a few of my friends got their bikes stolen right off the bike rack.. and mine was 2 bikes away from the 2 that got stolen, I got lucky. Hope you find them!!

|