Birthday Edit

Related:
Create New Tag

1/1/2010 7:58 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 11:57 PM

Got to head out on my birthday to ride and film some with my buddy Kevin while he was back home in NC from CA for Christmas. We had a good time goofin off, riding bikes and catching up and this is what resulted.




Kevin x Andrew Split Edit from Andrew Bryan on Vimeo.

|

"The ratio of hours of building and maintaining trails is astronomically skewed in the wrong direction, but the pay off is indescribably worth it."

1/1/2010 8:09 AM

yo, nice. I think your smith grinds are better then your febal grinds. LOL

|

I ride to live!
For the street niggas livin with they lives on the line
For young guns comin up durin these times
For police who find drugs let niggas slide
For niggas out slingin like 4 in the night

1/1/2010 8:11 AM

i like.

where was that?

|

Vital's Official New Mod!


FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

1/1/2010 8:22 AM

abod wrote:

i like.

where was that?

Some my old spots in Raleigh, that you gotta come ride when I get home!!

|

I ride to live!
For the street niggas livin with they lives on the line
For young guns comin up durin these times
For police who find drugs let niggas slide
For niggas out slingin like 4 in the night

1/1/2010 8:28 AM

that was nice smile i liked the grinds.

|

refs: irideFLY,dave805(x4),meanwun(X2),throwAfit(2),xslickshoeslx,legendsx23,bmxing12,falconsivan(1) secound time scam!etschmall,NOXPLODE/austin.
email-dylanmitchell40@yahoo.com

1/1/2010 8:30 AM

abod wrote:

i like.

where was that?

keane_str_2112 wrote:

Some my old spots in Raleigh, that you gotta come ride when I get home!!

a college?

|

Vital's Official New Mod!


FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

1/1/2010 8:34 AM

I liked it.

Just plain and simple riding, no fancy editing or anything smile

|

"Oh You Mad Cuz I'm Stylin On You?"

1/1/2010 8:35 AM

abod wrote:

i like.

where was that?

keane_str_2112 wrote:

Some my old spots in Raleigh, that you gotta come ride when I get home!!

abod wrote:

a college?

NCSU baby!!
North Carolina State Universty!

|

I ride to live!
For the street niggas livin with they lives on the line
For young guns comin up durin these times
For police who find drugs let niggas slide
For niggas out slingin like 4 in the night

1/1/2010 8:35 AM

keane_str_2112 wrote:

yo, nice. I think your smith grinds are better then your febal grinds. LOL

ha a that febal was a scrap from when i messed up on the febal to smith but i thought it would work cool for the eidit.

and ya its all at NCSU.

thanks for the props on the edit guys.

|

"The ratio of hours of building and maintaining trails is astronomically skewed in the wrong direction, but the pay off is indescribably worth it."

1/1/2010 8:40 AM

keane_str_2112 wrote:

Some my old spots in Raleigh, that you gotta come ride when I get home!!

abod wrote:

a college?

keane_str_2112 wrote:

NCSU baby!!
North Carolina State Universty!

yeah its reminds me of ECU. thats where i wanna gooo smile

|

Vital's Official New Mod!


FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

1/1/2010 8:50 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 11:57 PM

abod wrote:

a college?

keane_str_2112 wrote:

NCSU baby!!
North Carolina State Universty!

abod wrote:

yeah its reminds me of ECU. thats where i wanna gooo smile

NCSU actually has more and better spots then ECU. But, ECU is the party sceen for sure. & you got a shit ton of pro's everytime you trun around.
But, you wouldnt believe how often pro's take trips to raleigh, just for the street. Its crazy!

|

I ride to live!
For the street niggas livin with they lives on the line
For young guns comin up durin these times
For police who find drugs let niggas slide
For niggas out slingin like 4 in the night

1/1/2010 8:52 AM

keane_str_2112 wrote:

NCSU baby!!
North Carolina State Universty!

abod wrote:

yeah its reminds me of ECU. thats where i wanna gooo smile

keane_str_2112 wrote:

NCSU actually has more and better spots then ECU. But, ECU is the party sceen for sure. & you got a shit ton of pro's everytime you trun around.
But, you wouldnt believe how often pro's take trips to raleigh, just for the street. Its crazy!

haha i dont party i just ride all day every day. except now cause its wet out.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!


FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

1/1/2010 8:54 AM

abod wrote:

yeah its reminds me of ECU. thats where i wanna gooo smile

keane_str_2112 wrote:

NCSU actually has more and better spots then ECU. But, ECU is the party sceen for sure. & you got a shit ton of pro's everytime you trun around.
But, you wouldnt believe how often pro's take trips to raleigh, just for the street. Its crazy!

abod wrote:

haha i dont party i just ride all day every day. except now cause its wet out.

hahahahahahahaha, oh trust me. If you do go to ECU when HS is done. Your going to party.
You will see.

|

I ride to live!
For the street niggas livin with they lives on the line
For young guns comin up durin these times
For police who find drugs let niggas slide
For niggas out slingin like 4 in the night

1/1/2010 9:03 AM

ya ECU doesnt have as many spots as raleigh but it is greenville. so ya...

|

"The ratio of hours of building and maintaining trails is astronomically skewed in the wrong direction, but the pay off is indescribably worth it."

1/1/2010 9:12 AM

idk where i wanna go to college.

|

1/1/2010 9:12 AM

and i liked that edit haha made me lol TAILWHIP!

|

1/1/2010 9:18 AM

i liked thatt and sick spots !

|

1/1/2010 9:42 AM

that was a sick edit

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

1/1/2010 10:08 AM

abreezy111 wrote:

ya ECU doesnt have as many spots as raleigh but it is greenville. so ya...

Is there ANYTHING good at ECU?

and i loved the video

|

1/1/2010 10:43 AM

abreezy111 wrote:

ya ECU doesnt have as many spots as raleigh but it is greenville. so ya...

Daniel Wood wrote:

Is there ANYTHING good at ECU?

and i loved the video

privite parks, like the unit, wearhous, shit like that. All the Trails are on the supper DL. But, you have JoC (sp)
O yeah, lots of sluts. All over the place. Most of them are known for haning around 5th street?!?!

|

I ride to live!
For the street niggas livin with they lives on the line
For young guns comin up durin these times
For police who find drugs let niggas slide
For niggas out slingin like 4 in the night

1/1/2010 10:45 AM

abreezy111 wrote:

ya ECU doesnt have as many spots as raleigh but it is greenville. so ya...

Daniel Wood wrote:

Is there ANYTHING good at ECU?

and i loved the video

keane_str_2112 wrote:

privite parks, like the unit, wearhous, shit like that. All the Trails are on the supper DL. But, you have JoC (sp)
O yeah, lots of sluts. All over the place. Most of them are known for haning around 5th street?!?!

Some of the dudes here go to Jaycee like every fucking weekend.

I keep telling them,
Me: "nah! lets go ride street in raleigh...so much more fun"
Them: "no no no we wanna meet pros and sit around next to ramps that are too big for us to ride"

|

1/1/2010 11:04 AM

sick

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")


BMXFU

Loading Haters
█████████████ 99%
Complete

1/2/2010 6:20 AM

thanks for the props every one, we had a good time riding and getting clips that day so i wanted to give the edit the same vibe.

|

"The ratio of hours of building and maintaining trails is astronomically skewed in the wrong direction, but the pay off is indescribably worth it."

1/2/2010 8:23 AM

Daniel Wood wrote:

Some of the dudes here go to Jaycee like every fucking weekend.

I keep telling them,
Me: "nah! lets go ride street in raleigh...so much more fun"
Them: "no no no we wanna meet pros and sit around next to ramps that are too big for us to ride"

Jaycees ramps are fun trannie is super tight and the hight is a good challenge. Plus the box jump is really fun. But if I sat around and diddn't ride I would kill myself.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

1/2/2010 8:46 AM

That was sweet.

|

Refs: irideafly, nikpeterson, spikez5, \BMX-1995/

1/2/2010 8:56 AM

Very nice brah!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

1/2/2010 9:23 AM

super nice!

|