Bitch crank

Related:
Create New Tag

2/3/2017 10:34 AM

My friends always tell me i do a bitch crank what does that mean

|

2/3/2017 11:10 AM

Its that last quick 1/8 crank right before you hit the ledge or jump or whatever

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

2/3/2017 11:31 AM

tomdon wrote:

Its that last quick 1/8 crank right before you hit the ledge or jump or whatever

Or if you're doing a manual and you put in a tiny crank to keep your front wheel up

|

2/3/2017 11:49 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/3/2017 11:51 AM

I think I do more like a 1/4 crank, so somewhere in between there. It's just not a full rotation. when you need just a touch more speed, but don't have enough time for a full crank. It lets you set up for a trick faster. So basically your just stomping your front foot down to the ground real quick, then bring it right back to level.

|

2/3/2017 12:23 PM

When you using crank pressure to get the trick Like how

does its useful for a lot of trick
|

2/4/2017 6:35 AM

coldmajki wrote:

When you using crank pressure to get the trick Like how

does its useful for a lot of trick

This. It's almost impossible not to bitch crank at first while doing certain tricks with a cassette, manual 180 for example or full cabs. It's generally frowned upon by certain insecure individuals, whether you choose to learn how to do tricks without bitch cranking is up to you.
If you're on a freecoaster you don't really want to do it as it might wear out the hub faster, also it looks and feels wonky on a coaster. If you're doing manual 180s and you accidentally bitch crank try adding more slack or moving your feet less.

|