Bizhouse FNR Coaster

Related:
Create New Tag

7/11/2013 7:01 AM

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/11/2013 9:21 AM

Well that is badass! I would absolutely buy one of those, even if I had to use it on a 36h wheelset, or maybe have holes welded closed and re machine for 48!

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

7/11/2013 9:50 AM

I wanna see the internals. My guess it a two sided clutch that when threaded far enough pedaling forward it catches the clutch ring inside the hub, and when pedaled backwards far enough it catches on a second clutch ring (maybe a smaller one?). To me this would make sense anyway.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/11/2013 10:25 AM

I see a ton of innovation with being able to go in reverse, but I also see a ton of mechanical issues too. Sounds like the driver is gonna take heavy abuse

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

7/11/2013 10:26 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

I wanna see the internals. My guess it a two sided clutch that when threaded far enough pedaling forward it catches the clutch ...more

That was my guess but then if you back pedal too far when cruising the clutch would catch the reverse drive ring and the wheel would skid or the clutch and reverse ring would eat each other away

|

7/11/2013 10:27 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

I wanna see the internals. My guess it a two sided clutch that when threaded far enough pedaling forward it catches the clutch ...more

tomdon wrote:

That was my guess but then if you back pedal too far when cruising the clutch would catch the reverse drive ring and the wheel ...more

Yeah you couldn't back pedal. But fuck it, who needs too, except for people that crank flip, I don't think you could do those on this.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

7/11/2013 10:28 AM

Looks promising, but I'm sure it will need refining a bit more, so it will be a while till it's released.

|

7/11/2013 10:31 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

Looks promising, but I'm sure it will need refining a bit more, so it will be a while till it's released.

I figured the release date was a ways away. But just the idea of it is insane

|

7/11/2013 10:57 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/11/2013 10:58 AM

put a 9 tooth on it and make it 14mm then i would buy it.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

7/11/2013 1:21 PM

Looks interesting.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

7/11/2013 4:09 PM

Assuming they even plan to release it. I see it most used in flatland. RARELY street, at least initially.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura