???Black Eye Bikes???

Related:
Create New Tag

4/11/2007 5:35 AM

i am in need of a bike and i need one soon but my price range is only up to like $250 so i need some suggestions on weather the black eyes are an ok bike or not and if not then can i get some suggestions on some others..
gearing doesnt really matter as long as it has a flip flop hub

|

4/11/2007 5:41 AM

also i have forks and bars to switch out so i dont really care about those

|

4/11/2007 6:54 AM

moshbmxr69 wrote:

also i have forks and bars to switch out so i dont really care about those

dont get it, its ugly the dropout is so big looking. plus i knew some kid who had it for like maybe some months and the frame broke on him, i forget where. this kid is not a heavy rider at all he only does like grinds, so i buy something better with 250 buddy

|

4/11/2007 9:31 AM

moshbmxr69 wrote:

also i have forks and bars to switch out so i dont really care about those

joe rides bicycles wrote:

dont get it, its ugly the dropout is so big looking. plus i knew some kid who had it for like maybe some months and the frame broke on him, i forget where. this kid is not a heavy rider at all he only does like grinds, so i buy something better with 250 buddy

dont get it they are ugly there are way better bikes out there in that price range eastern trail digger $274.99 even the eastern pay dirt would be better at $199.99 theres the dk cincinnati for $239.99 wich a good deal and then theres stolen the goblin for $259.99 and the pinch for $209.99 i would go with the goblin in that price rang

|

4/12/2007 3:01 PM

i waasted 200 or so dollars or so on one. It fell apart within two months

|

4/12/2007 8:17 PM

dirtjumper92 wrote:

i waasted 200 or so dollars or so on one. It fell apart within two months

i would go with the DK
black eye's are ugly

|