Black Friday deals..

Related:
Create New Tag

11/22/2019 1:25 PM

Hello VitalBMX.. I come from the VitalMX side, and finally made a username here. For the record, I’ve been around bmx my whole life too, and I love it.

On the mx side there’s a thread where people are posting Black Friday/cyber Monday deals. For Christmas I’m planning on getting my girlfriends kid some new bmx stuff. (Hard parts)

Can we start a thread where you guys post up sites/companies who are having deals?

I’d appreciate it!

Photo

|

11/22/2019 1:41 PM

Source has a ton of deals right now....

I have an itchy trigger finger but I havent scratched it yet.

|

11/22/2019 2:19 PM

Sometimes My local bike shop does 50% off everything if you pay with cash and gives us whiskey lol.

|

fack off

11/22/2019 6:20 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

Sometimes My local bike shop does 50% off everything if you pay with cash and gives us whiskey lol.

Where is you? I want some of that whiskey

|

11/22/2019 9:22 PM

Powersbikeshop.com

I will have our entire pre-owned inventory marked down, we will also have lots of good deals on new parts too!

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

11/23/2019 4:29 AM

Now this is the thread I've been looking for

As mentioned source has sales up now

Kinks IG said they would have a sale, last year it was 20% off...which probably means mission and cinema will have the same sale

|

11/23/2019 5:46 AM

Bulletpup wrote:

Source is a freakin joke

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

11/23/2019 7:50 AM

Bulletpup wrote:

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

Source is a freakin joke

I agree because they’ve dropped the price on my frame 3 times in the past week since I ordered it (can’t get it here in the states.) Like wtf😂 Guess I should have waited, but I get pretty bummed every time I see the price drop while I still haven’t received the frame.

But yo if you guys need anything at all come Thanksgiving/Black Friday - feel free to shoot me reasonable offers for literally anything available on powersbikeshop.com

The boss man will be at Grands so it will be kinda hard for us to do an official Black Friday sale I think - but we’re still looking to spread the holiday love!!

Come spend your money at a place that hires random BMX riders from half way across the country & hosts gnarly BMX events (both racing and freestyle.) These DansComp knock-offs don’t have anything on that!!

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

11/23/2019 7:49 PM

Slowtime wrote:

Hello VitalBMX.. I come from the VitalMX side, and finally made a username here. For the record, I’ve been around bmx my whole life too, and I love it.

On the mx side there’s a thread where people are posting Black Friday/cyber Monday deals. For Christmas I’m planning on getting my girlfriends kid some new bmx stuff. (Hard parts)

Can we start a thread where you guys post up sites/companies who are having deals?

I’d appreciate it!

Photo

What dirtbike you got?

|

11/24/2019 6:57 PM

Slowtime wrote:

I’d appreciate it!

Photo

Cinema has some sales going on right now. Also, BSD just recently came out with their 2020 colorways for their parts, so a lot of the old colorways are on sale right now.

|

11/25/2019 8:54 AM

25% off frames at BSD for black Friday confirmed, just got the email

|

11/28/2019 10:17 PM

Hit up powersbikeshop.com this weekend for all your BMX needs!

15% Off Select Items
Free Shipping on Orders $75+
Take an Additional 10% off THE ENTIRE WEBSITE!
Promo Code : BLACKFRIDAY

If you shop with me through the Pre-Owned section of the site, you are going to get some ridiculously good deals on solid parts! These discounts are applicable to EVERYTHING though, including all of the new stuff😁

Happy holidaze!!!
Photo

|

11/29/2019 11:57 AM

We have a bunch of crazy BMX stuff on sale all weekend long.... including Albe's BMX Plungers!

https://www.albes.com/BMX-sale/

Party on!
www.albes.com

|

11/29/2019 4:27 PM

Albes BMX Mail Order wrote:

We have a bunch of crazy BMX stuff on sale all weekend long.... including Albe's BMX Plungers!

https://www.albes.com/BMX-sale/

Party on!
www.albes.com

Purchased a complete cult 16in, and a few hop up parts this morning from you guys. Thanks!

|

11/29/2019 9:28 PM

Fitbikeco has three (3) of their USA made frames on sale right now and a 10% off everything code (10MORE) till Dec.1 (gave me free shipping when I calculated shipping in cart).

https://fitbikeco.com/product-category/frames/

Seems like a pretty solid deal if you've ever wanted a Yumi, or Savage frame (more than $100 off).

|

11/30/2019 8:51 AM

Tree has a sale.

https://store.treebicycleco.com

Coupon code: BLACKFRIDAY30OFF

|

11/30/2019 12:01 PM

Bulletpup wrote:

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

Source is a freakin joke

Why do you say that?

|

11/30/2019 1:51 PM

SC bicycles has 10% of your order and free shipping over $50. Empire has 10 percent off your order ending today.

|